Fiberglass RV - FRED SMAILES's Album: If we had more time we'd stop!! - Picture
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Picture 4 of 13 from Album If we had more time we'd stop!!
Picture Added
Added by FRED SMAILES
Current Rating:
Picture URL
BB Code

Description:

Oceanside Ca winter 2015

Showing Picture Comments 1 to 5 of 5
  1. RollingontheRitz
    How do you stay cool in the trailer on the hot, hot days? Maybe you bring a portable air conditioner with you? Or just fans? I love it that you fit right in there with those other huge RV.s!!
  2. RollingontheRitz
    Also, what kind of canopy did you buy here? Would you recommend it? Does it keep everything dry in a rain storm and stay on the ground during a wind storm? Thanks Rita
  3. RollingontheRitz
    Sorry, one more question. How was it to drive the Boler from ?Vancouver to California? Any problems through the passes? Thanks Rita
  4. FRED SMAILES
    Hi Rita, 1) that pic was taken in Paradice By The Sea RV, Oceanside, between LA and San Diego probably in Feb. Never gets really hot by the beach, but we do have an air conditioner for the odd day.
    2) the canopy is a First up which I don't see around anymore but the 100$ one at Walmart is about the same thing. Decent unit, tie it down to front and back of boler and the picnic table but the beach can have some nasty winds so I just pull the top off so I don't have to worry about it. My wife and I are both very fair so sun protection is our concern and it is decent in keeping stuff dry.
    3) We travel in the winter so we go down I 5 to Grants Pass then over to the beach and down the 101. Very little elevation, one pass. Havd pulled our boler with a minivan, classic car and old toyota truck no problem.
    Our challenge was getting through LA which I solved.
    If you would like more info on routes and where we stayed along the way pm me with your destination or ideal campsite requirements and would be happy to share our travels. Marilyn needs clean decent bathrooms so that was our main requirement but limits where you can stay as many parks have rv age restrictions
    Fred
  5. FRED SMAILES
    Rita forgot to leave my build thread link incase it can be of some help.
    Fred
    https://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/...ler-55601.html
» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by