17 Foot Boler questions - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 11-13-2008, 12:07 PM   #1

Trailer: 1986 Cadet
http://album.fiberglassrv.com/main.php?g2_itemId=487
I think I spotted one of these sitting in a back yard. The house is for sale, so I emailed them asking about the trailer, hoping they would consider selling it (depending on it's condition of course)

I've done a quick google search,and will read through the couple sites I found; but does anyone know when they introduced the 17 ft boler? And approx how many were produced? Looking through ebay/kijiji/this gallery, I haven't come across too many. Also are there any specific areas of concern(design flaw/leaks etc) I should look at (if it's for sale?)

Thanks, Ken
Kenny H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:15 PM   #2

Trailer: 1986 Cadet
Finally got a reply and it's for sale.....................for $290,000.

The owner joked if I bought the house he'd throw the trailer in, other wise "I'm out of luck" (I cleaned up his actual reply...) He said he'd been looking for one for years.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with links/info....
Kenny H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2008, 07:59 PM   #3

Trailer: 1981 Boler 13 ft / 2005 Dodge Caravan
Registry
Quote:
Finally got a reply and it's for sale.....................for $290,000.

The owner joked if I bought the house he'd throw the trailer in, other wise "I'm out of luck" (I cleaned up his actual reply...) He said he'd been looking for one for years.

Thanks to those who PM'd me with links/info....
There was a 17' Boler for sale on the Barrie Kijii site last week....It was in excellent condition and they were asking 5800.00.We almost bought it but deceided to keep our 13'.It may still be for sale,but they get picked up real quick....Pat.
Pat C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boler