Old 08-28-2009, 09:56 AM   #15

Name: Ches
Trailer: MH at present time
I would really like to get one of those units. Its way to cool.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 PM   #16

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Quote:
Hello,

I am the lucky one that bought the SPACEMASTER trailer that was posted in CL this week. I am actually camping in it right now as I type. One of the the campers in this RV park has a internet drop he lets people use, pretty cool.

Anyway, the camper is a neat little critter. The door next to the heater does lead to a small closet, the flooring is removable to get to the wiring and gas connections. The one for sale in Vancouver has cabinets there instead of a closet. It also has a back window which mine does not have.

As far as sleeping 3 people, that would be tight. The vancouver person says three people. The bed is long and wide about a queen, so maybe they meant three in the same bed, TIGHT but possible if you have three little people.

I towed it 2.5 hours and no problems. Tows well. I must say it is a funny and odd little trailer. My wife already seems to like it more than I do which is also odd. But I am glad to say that she does like it. I will use it mainly as my little hunting cabin when I visit hunting buddies at their home. Should be fun.

It does have a 2 way fridge, catalytic heater, sink, screen door and lots of storage space. I am trying to figure out where to put the washer and dryer, microwave, stereo HD big screen TV, and maybe a hot tub. I am open to suggestions but only kind ones. Don't ask me to put the hot tub on the roof, I will not be able to lift the top up, you can see that may be a problem. OK. Thanks for indulging me. See you on the road or maybe the back roads.

Rick

Attachment 22866

Rick,

You will so enjoy this little trailer. I have for 2 1/2 years. Just be prepared for all the looks it gets as well as the many people that will ask to see it or ask you questions about it.

It looks like not only do we both have good taste in trailers but in vehicles as well. I tow my trailer with a 2001 Toyota Tacoma (silver) as well.

Enjoy your trailer to the fullest.

Angela

Old 01-26-2012, 04:56 PM   #17

Name: steve
Trailer: mity-lite
Oregon
Registry
I have a 1988 mity-lite in good shape, Anyone know what there worth? Thanks
Old 08-15-2012, 01:35 AM   #18

Name: Coralie & Lucas
Trailer: Mity Lite Spacemaster
Washington
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnecksteve View Post
I have a 1988 mity-lite in good shape, Anyone know what there worth? Thanks
We just bought one in June for $3000. Do you have pictures? I may know someone who would be interested.

Tags
miti-lite