A different trailer, like a trailer boat (Noman?) - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-12-2008, 07:46 PM   #1

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
There's one listed on Craigslist for sale:
http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/bra/for/793911535.html

I've never seen like this one before, so I thought I'd repost the pictures here.

Name:   1.jpg
Views: 61
Size:  8.8 KB

It is listed as a Noman tent trailer, but I zoom in on the pictures, it sure looks like it says "NOMAD"

Attached Images

Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:37 PM   #2

Trailer: Boler 1984
My parents used to camp with a Nomad waaaay back when I was a teenager. Looks to be the same style. Now that's going back a good 50 some years, so thanks for bringing the old memory up to date.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 12:46 AM   #3

Trailer: 1973 Compact II / 2001 Honda CRV SE automatic
Send a message via AIM to Joseph Domingos Send a message via Yahoo to Joseph Domingos
Wouldn't be the first case of a typo on Craigslist. When I found my Compact on Craigslist, it was listed as a Compac, or something silly like that. The gal was selling it for her dad and had NO IDEA what she had... So it pays to chase down what might seem wrong, lame, or silly at first... If somebody goes to check it out, looks inside, buys it, etc, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would LOVE to see what the interior looks like! SO TAKE PICS! hehe
Joe
Joseph Domingos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 08:44 AM   #4

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
looks like one of those "Pods" from the movie Caccoon! LOL Seeing the inside would be interesting too...
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 09:58 AM   #5

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
OMG! I saw one of these on the RV special called "Tin Can Tourist"! It was the coolest thing! I dont think they showed the inside of the trailer b/c they were focused on how the boat removes and then showed the guy row it out for fishing on the little pond they were all camped on. How cool is that!!! I thought I'd never see another one of those.

Thanks for sharing!
Melissa
Old 08-13-2008, 02:05 PM   #6

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
I remember these from my youth and if I am not mistaken one could use the boat and tow the trailer, the bottom of the trailer molded fiberglass, and obviously sealed, with the boat and take it to a boat only accessed camping spot. I remember being shown one of these. Canvas was green and orange if I remember correctly. I wish the memory was better but it was a long time ago.
Kent I is offline   Reply With Quote