A Visit with Parkliner - Fiberglass RV

Old 02-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #1

Name: Tim
Trailer: Class B for now
NY
A Visit with Parkliner

On the way back home from our Florida trip, I decided to stop and take a look at the Parkliner in NC. I talked with both Christopher and Chandler about the camper, both were excellent about answering my questions. My first impression when taking a look inside was this little camper seemed a lot bigger than a 15'. And I really liked all the cupboards around the top, along with the nice side dinette. Also the rear dinette turns into a queen size bed, and the side dinette has an option for bunk beds. The bath is small just like most other small campers, but that's OK with me as I would rather have the room for storage than a larger bath. I know that at least one member here owns a Parkliner (Harry) and I know he really likes his camper. The Parkliner sure seems like a quality built camper, and has plenty of head room with around 6'4". The fabric material's for the cushions are plentiful as well , so you should be able to find something to your liking. All in All I think the Parkliner is a winner here, and I'm sure will be welcome to the ever growing fiberglass forum family of manufactures.

See pictures below....

Old 02-29-2012, 07:07 PM   #2

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Thanks for taking the time and effort to report. I have been very impressed with this trailer as it "hatches".

Old 02-29-2012, 08:58 PM   #3

NY
Jim, No problem and glad to do it. By the way I think there will be one at the Egg Fest end of June. Either Harry or Parkliner may even be there, lets hope so. Here are the pics, they didn't take on the previous post.
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000115.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	134.1 KB
ID:	43594

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1000104.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	175.4 KB
ID:	43595
Old 02-29-2012, 09:00 PM   #4

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Yes, Harry registered earlier this week.
Old 02-29-2012, 09:02 PM   #5

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
I always appreciate new molded manufacturing. It keeps ALL the manufacturers on their toes where they need to produce better product.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 09:11 PM   #6

Name: George
Trailer: Waiting for the Sprinter van and designing the converion modules.
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Wood View Post
On the way back home from our Florida trip, I decided to stop and take a look at the Parkliner in NC. I talked with both Christopher and Chandler about the camper, both were excellent about answering my questions. My first impression when taking a look inside was this little camper seemed a lot bigger than a 15'. And I really liked all the cupboards around the top, along with the nice side dinette. Also the rear dinette turns into a queen size bed, and the side dinette has an option for bunk beds. The bath is small just like most other small campers, but that's OK with me as I would rather have the room for storage than a larger bath. I know that at least one member here owns a Parkliner (Harry) and I know he really likes his camper. The Parkliner sure seems like a quality built camper, and has plenty of head room with around 6'4". The fabric material's for the cushions are plentiful as well , so you should be able to find something to your liking. All in All I think the Parkliner is a winner here, and I'm sure will be welcome to the ever growing fiberglass forum family of manufactures. I'm only posting two pics as they have some on their website and also have a link to their facebook with even more pics. Tim
Attachment 43592

Attachment 43591
Thank you for reporting but attachments don't work - invalid, am my missing something? I talked to them this week and they send me the floor plan which is not on their webpage. I like separate 2 people dining and bed.
George.
Attached Thumbnails
layout (1).jpg  
Old 02-29-2012, 09:35 PM   #7

NY
George, I posted the 2 pics on my second post, my first post they didn't take. Thanks for adding the floor plan.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:33 AM   #8

Name: K
Trailer: 2009 Escape 19
California
Thanks for the info! I must admit that ParkLiner was definitely on my list of possible trailers but the Escape was a better choice for us. In part because Escape actually answers the phone and talks to people, lol. I hope that it is just because they are busy and growing and need to hire someone to handle the phones.
Teen Boy #1 and Teen Boy #2
Monster and Brat (the dogs, not the boys)
HappyFamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 03:54 PM   #9

NY
Mike, That may have been true a while back when they were first getting started. But I have found them to be very accessible now a days, Christopher has answered the phone the last 3 times I have called. He also told me that if he didn't answer he would be busy in the shop helping and to leave a message and he would get back to me. They only have 3 guys working on the campers as of right now. They have been getting more orders so I'm sure they will be busy. I wish them the best as its got to be hard starting any kind of business in this economy.
Old 03-07-2012, 01:18 PM   #10

Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Kansas
Hiring!

I follow Parkliner on Facebook and an announcement just came on about hiring "We are scaling up all aspects of our operation to meet rising demand." Alright!
Old 03-07-2012, 01:28 PM   #11

Name: Rosemary
Trailer: Cardinal (Restoring)
California
Very nice......would like to see in person.
Old 03-09-2012, 06:07 PM   #12

Name: Nick
Trailer: 2012 Lance 1885
Oregon
If you go out to Facebook they have quite a few pictures. They have opted to post them there mostly rather than their website. You can find them here: ParkLiner | Facebook

Tags
parkliner