Alaska TripReport: Two Weeks in a Springdale - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-01-2014, 07:09 AM   #29
Name: Bob Ruggles
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 2012 Chevy Silverado
Adrian (your last name isn't Monk is it?) you're killing me with those photos. My wife and I went three times but she has passed away so, if I want to go again, and I do, I'll have to find another companion because there is absolutely no way I'll go on a trip of that length alone. It was bad enough last year driving from Michigan to Arizona alone.

rgrugg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2014, 05:42 PM   #30
Name: Adrian
Trailer: Lance 1985~'Casita de Campo' ~23' 4"~Dinette Slide Previously: Scamp 16 ft Side Dinette, Front Bath
New Mexico
RG Rugg,

Sorry for your loss.

No! Not Monk. He's a fictional character, I all to real & no where near as smart. Ha!

You could do a fly up, then rent a motor home or a rented car. Using hotels, B & B's, camp'n cabins. Yep, it wouldn't be the same as having your own rig.

Perhaps, take you rig on a ferry, but still one would have to drive from east coast to the Seattle area. Unless, AZ is closer.

Good luck in your Quest.

DesertHawk- Las Cruces, NM USA
2015 Lance 1985 ~ Casita de Campo ~23' 4"
~Previously ~ 2005 16' Scamp
2009 White Ford F-150 Reg. Cab Longbed ARE Topper
Adrian W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 09:40 AM   #31
Name: Adrian
Trailer: 2007 Escape 5.0
Hi Adrian

Been following your thread, wonderful pictures, now that Bob asked about Monk I had to look him up, had not heard of the show, he seems to be quite the character, not sure either of us would like to be like him

I see you have a Lance, that was one trailer we considered before going to FG, would love to see yours if you're around during the winter. We are visiting friends in Las Cruces at some point in our travels around NM and AZ, will PM you when we're in your town.

Regards from another Adrian
emers382 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:17 AM   #32
Name: jim
Trailer: Escape 21 Nov.2016
Lance trailers

I love your pictures what a treat to see Alaska again . I used to fly up to Fairbanks and Ancorage for United many years ago . We looked at lance trailers the 1685 and I believe the 2185 in 2012 . They didn't have your model then ? We ended up with a twin bed Lil Snoozy . Keep those pictures coming Thanks JIm
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 12:49 PM   #33
Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Adrain, Glad to see you two had yet another great and safe trip north!

Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote