Almost on the road!!!! - Fiberglass RV

Old 07-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #1

Name: Meghan
Trailer: Play Pac
New York
Registry
Almost on the road!!!!

This is probably premature but I am so excited!!! As some of you may know I bought my camper without a vin or title. and some of you also know that I am getting my lights working for step one- the big road worthy/ it's not stolen inspection on Tuesday. Hopefully the lights will be done. she has new sneakers. Going to put the second one on today. I have the original shiny moon hubs. Can't wait to see how good she will look! I pick up my second cushion from the seamstress tomorrow. I was really hoping to shine her up for her big trip sown the highway to the city for inspection, but I haven't got the sticker around the belly off yet, despite a bottle of goo gone on it. We has a blast yesterday picking up stuff and deciding on a theme for inside. I will show a pic if my camper decor loot for those that care. can't wait to swing by a car wash and shampoo that bright blue stinky carpet!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
image-866116534.jpg  

Old 07-24-2011, 01:43 PM   #2

Name: Francesca Knowles
Trailer: '78 Trillium 4500
Jefferson County, Washington State, U.S.A.
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
This is probably premature but I am so excited!!! As some of you may know I bought my camper without a vin or title. and some of you also know that I am getting my lights working for step one- the big road worthy/ it's not stolen inspection on Tuesday. Hopefully the lights will be done. she has new sneakers. Going to put the second one on today. I have the original shiny moon hubs. Can't wait to see how good she will look! I pick up my second cushion from the seamstress tomorrow. I was really hoping to shine her up for her big trip sown the highway to the city for inspection, but I haven't got the sticker around the belly off yet, despite a bottle of goo gone on it. We has a blast yesterday picking up stuff and deciding on a theme for inside. I will show a pic if my camper decor loot for those that care. can't wait to swing by a car wash and shampoo that bright blue stinky carpet!!!!
Hi, Meghan

Let the decorating begin!
My favorite of your picks so far is the stack of Melamine dishes.
Perfect for the period!

Enjoy

Francesca

Francesca Knowles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 01:47 PM   #3

New York
Registry
The dishes were in a free box to go to the garbage!! We were garage saleing looking for stuff. The blue in the dishes isn't bright enough, so they will be extra guest dishes. Our favorite buy is the blue striped whale soap pump. We plan to. Decorate around his theme
Old 07-24-2011, 01:57 PM   #4

Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Too cool! I like the surfboard shaped platter. Look at all the colors you can choose from.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #5

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
Isn't it fun? So fun that I now need to weed quite a bit of the stuff I bought at first, because we never use it, i.e. a blue, portable picnic table. Anyone interested?

CindyL
Old 07-24-2011, 09:37 PM   #6

Name: Vickie
Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2015 Ford F-150, 2017 Winnebago UltraLite 27BHSS
Nebraska
Registry
Cute, Cute, Cute!!!!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:13 PM   #7

Name: Paul
Trailer: Vixen Motor Coach
California
Registry
since i am a pretty serious diver - i love the beach theme Meghan!!!

i am right there with you in early celebration! we head up to Oregon Tuesday to pick up our Play Pac and I have done exactly what you have ... gone shopping! we picked up a bunch of stuff to personalize it as well. since its so far away, its really all we could do to keep our sanity - i have no patience when it come sto these neat, little eggs! luckily, we will be united with it in only two days.

keep posting ... there's not enough Play Pac activity here (well, i guess there arent that many Play Pacs either ). once we get ours, i promise to chime in often too and help represent our little (Play Pac) community as well!

p.s. - glad to see you made some headway on the lights!
Old 07-25-2011, 04:13 PM   #8

New York
Registry
Cindy, we need a table, and blue is one of our colors. I am on my phone and cant tell where you are located
Old 07-25-2011, 04:57 PM   #9

Name: Cindy
Trailer: 1988 Bigfoot Silver Cloud
Illinois
Registry
I am just outside Chicago. If you are really interested, I would have to check with hubby if we still have it, and if he knows where it is. We did offer it to our kids, but I don't think they were interested, and frankly, the son is likely too large for it.

CindyL
Old 07-25-2011, 05:18 PM   #10

New York
Registry
We just left Chicago a few weeks ago I am in NY now. Thanks for the offer!
Old 07-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #11

Name: jim
Trailer: 1973Playpac&1960Yellowstone
Florida
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Chet View Post
since i am a pretty serious diver - i love the beach theme Meghan!!!

i am right there with you in early celebration! we head up to Oregon Tuesday to pick up our Play Pac and I have done exactly what you have ... gone shopping! we picked up a bunch of stuff to personalize it as well. since its so far away, its really all we could do to keep our sanity - i have no patience when it come sto these neat, little eggs! luckily, we will be united with it in only two days.

keep posting ... there's not enough Play Pac activity here (well, i guess there arent that many Play Pacs either ). once we get ours, i promise to chime in often too and help represent our little (Play Pac) community as well!

p.s. - glad to see you made some headway on the lights!
So paul where are the pics of your playpac?Do you know if Meghan got hers registerd today?you can see our pics under our profile and in the trailer registry.Hope to see your pics soon and where are you located at we are in florida and it is hot down here,Jim&donna