Amerigo 16ft 1973--need help - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-10-2012, 05:43 PM   #1

Name: Janine
Trailer: 1973 Amerigo
Michigan
Amerigo 16ft 1973--need help

I have an Amerigo trailer which I have had for a couple years. I bought it and had planed to travel with my daughter for that summer. But, my father became ill and I never had a chance to use itl My children are now all grown and don't want to go anywhere in it. My father passed away last year so now I have just started to redo the interior. My problem is that the windows are originals and the sliders on them are old and are breaking. I haven't been able to find these parts anywhere. One local place in Green Bay said I'll never find them and wished me luck. Do I need to replace the windows or could someone help me find what I need. There isn't much to do but I repainted the cupboard and put new handles on them and am in the process of making a new countertop. I plan on selling when I finish. Or before if I get the right offer for it. I also gutted half of it so far and reinsulating and putting up new paneling also and new flooring. It has a fridge, stove with oven...pretty much standard floor plan.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Janine
jazmine525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 01:57 PM   #2

Name: RogerDat
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 16
Michigan
Picture might help track down window part. Link to User CP near top of page, photos and albums link on the left side of that page. Pictures of trailer might generate interest in someone that is looking for a project trailer.
RogerDat is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amerigo