Another egg owner wannabe - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-04-2009, 08:31 AM   #21

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Quote:
In October while camping in Wisconsin, we finally saw an egg for the first time. The very nice couple who owned it gave us a tour of their "new" used trailer. I know they're not on this board (I recommended it). They said that they have had a constant stream of people stopping them and asking about it, some people even offering to buy it! The guy they bought it from warned them to expect a lot of attention and they were clearly getting a kick out if it. Is that kind of attention common, or only in this part of the Midwest?

We have a sturdy, instant set up tent (less than one minute up and only a couple to take down) but sleeping on the ground, even with good mats, is getting less and less fun. And the downpours/thunderstorms we seem to attract. Maybe next year...

Judith
Hi: Judith& Welcome... Every parking lot, veggie stand, and campground we can almost set a stopwatch!!! Why we even had a fiberglass boat owner come over and start stroking the curves of our "Escape Hatch". IMHO they are a work of "ART".
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2009, 11:00 AM   #22

Trailer: 1981 13 ft Scamp / Nissan Titan
Quote:
In October while camping in Wisconsin, we finally saw an egg for the first time. The very nice couple who owned it gave us a tour of their "new" used trailer. I know they're not on this board (I recommended it). They said that they have had a constant stream of people stopping them and asking about it, some people even offering to buy it! The guy they bought it from warned them to expect a lot of attention and they were clearly getting a kick out if it. Is that kind of attention common, or only in this part of the Midwest?

We have a sturdy, instant set up tent (less than one minute up and only a couple to take down) but sleeping on the ground, even with good mats, is getting less and less fun. And the downpours/thunderstorms we seem to attract. Maybe next year...

Judith
Hi Judith and welcome.
You might as well just admit it, you're hooked...
We know this because all of us here are egg addicts and we can spot one of us a mile away.

Go ahead and start looking seriously for your first egg, buy it and you'll never go back. There have been some phenomenal deals this fall and this is the time to buy before March and the prices rise. (Any of us will be happy to help you find the one for you.) Also, gives you the time to ready the egg for camping season so you don't miss a day of great weather.

Once you buy, we'll send you the location of a local eggs-anonomous where you can go and say.."Hi, my names Judith and I'm an egg aholic..."
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
eggcamper