With regard to Good Sam Club: I am not a member but I have an overall favorable impression of them. I seldom stay at private camp grounds but if I did it is easy to figure the discounts would more than pay for the membership fee. Also it sounds like the road service is pretty good if somewhat expensive. My advice is to have some kind of emergency road service if you are pulling a trailer. A wrecker call would be pretty expensive without it.
My insurance company is Missouri Farm Bureau. I have an ERS endorsement on my auto policy, THAT COSTS $10 PER YEAR, which covers my trailer because it is also insured.
The full coverage policy on my 2010 F-150 with $500 deductable collision and $250 deductable comp with the ERS is $512.18 per year. It is good coast to coast.
The full coverage (up to NADA value) on my Bigfoot
trailer is $131.48 per year with $500 deductable on both collision and comp. The NADA value of the trailer is about 60% of the actual market value so I am carrying the remaining 40% myself.
I also have a full coverage policy with liability, comp and collision on my Polaris 850 ATV. That costs $189.96 per year. I have had no claims but they raised that one $40 with this renewal.
With regard to Camper World: I have a very favorable impression of them. I "joined" the "President's Club" in Colorado Springs when I had to purchase a new WD hitch. I had shopped around all over town and they had the best deal. The discount with the club membership way more than paid for the membership. Yes, much of their merchandise is priced at full retail but it is all there in one location and you don't have to spend money and time running around trying to find a better price. That is worth quite a bit.
They built a new location within two miles of my house here at Strafford, MO. I can see their sign out the window. This one does not have overnight parking simply because their lot is full of RVs for sale
Camper World is an honest enterprise.