Any Rallies in the Midwest? Ever?? - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-18-2008, 11:39 AM   #1
Trailer: 2009 13 ft Trillium (USA)
For those of you that visit this website frequently,,,are there ever any rallies that take place in the Indiana, Michigan, Kentucky, W. Virginia, Ohio, Penna. area? So far, the only eggs I have seen are by referral (Scamp and Casita) or an old Trillium in nearby Dayton, Ohio. I missed a Casita group that camped near Dayton last weekend but I would love to attend a rallie with some variety. Nothing like talking to people in real time about their rigs.

Just real curious....

lloyd cicetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:30 PM   #2
Trailer: 2013 19' Escape
The 4th Annual Ohio Fall gathering is this upcoming weekend at
Caesar's Creek State Park - Sept 19th - 21st. Plenty of Casita's to look at.

JOHN BUSCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #3
Thanks...thought I missed it.....I think there will be one U-Haul you know if there will be any others besides Casitas and the one U-Haul?

Thanks, Lloyd
Old 09-18-2008, 09:49 PM   #4
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Lloyd...You'd certainly be welcome at our "Niagara Wine Tour" gathering this wknd. Campark Resorts Good Sam Park Lundys Ln. Niagara Falls Ontario Canada. Maybe a Dz. Glassers in one spot. We will be out Sat. P.M. sampling the finest vintages the area has to offer!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 11:47 AM   #5
Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT / 2004 GMC Safari

I looked forward to seeing you this past weekend....we had several people who came just to look at the trailers and we Fiberglass owners were more than happy to show off our rigs to anyone who asked.

My U-haul was there, as was a 13ft Scamp.

It was a wonderful time and even if you're looking to purchase a Trillium, you could have come just to see the mods the decorations and meet some very nice people.

We're looking at planning more get-togethers at a couple other areas of the state in hopes of getting more people from PA and WV to attend (We had 1 couple from Virgina and another from Illinois at the Fall Gathering!!).

Season is slowly coming to a close, but we're already talking about getting together next April and next summer!!
Carolyn Patterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 12:42 PM   #6
Name: Mary
Trailer: Escape 21; (formerly Casita LD 17 & 16)
Remember we have a Rallies Forum where people post organized (and some dis-organized) get-togethers. Be sure to check there for events.

And to everyone who is planning and posting events in our Rallies Forum, please remember to also add them to the Calendar.

Mary F Fiberglass Rules!
FGRV Forum Custom Search
Mary F is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
Carolyn, thanks for thinking of us....I wanted to go but we were committed on Friday and Saturday leaving little left in the weekend. We are set on the Trillium but I am hooked on this fiberglass thing. We plan on using it in the winter also. If you do get together again I will keep an eye out for get togethers on this website. I think I saw a picture of your rig somewhere on this site. Glad you all had a good time. We will be sure to attend the next rally.