Anybody dealing with physical ailments delaying traveling or camping? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat

Old 03-05-2011, 02:08 PM   #15
Name: Karalyn
Trailer: Eggless for now but looking. currently own Amerilite 21 ft
Bruce, I pray your wife makes it through her battle with that Cancer without a lot of problems, and will have many years of healthy living and camping to come. Yes, get out there and enjoy life while you can. None of us will be around forever, and as a cancer survivor (anyway I hope it won't return) I know that we take each day at a time. Gee, I hope your wife will be well enough to enjoy the camping season. Give her my best and let her know that we on this board will definately keep her in our prayers.

Karalyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #16
Trailer: U-Haul CT13
we're going if I hafta carry her and plop her down at the fireside....she's been wanting to go really bad and we ae not gonna change plans unless unable to go.
thankyou all for your kind words of support.......Bless you all

Bruce Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 08:35 PM   #17
Name: jen
Trailer: 1980 13 ft. burro
My last adventure involved spending a month hiking across Pennsylvania and sometimes sleeping on the ground and on a lot of cold barn floors near my pack horse. I'm only in my early 40s, but arthritis runs in the family and it's already making itself known. After a couple of my overnight hosts during that trip let me sleep in their (big, traditional) RVs, I started fantasizing about camping without waking up aching all over. For me the camper is a way of getting out and about without the cold achiness of sleeping in a tent.

So within a month of finishing that trip I had my mitts on the Burro.
jen b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 05:46 AM   #18
Name: Alfred
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2010 Nissan Frontier
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: All...Travelling with our Escape allows me to have my "Pharma Plus" at my finger tips. All the supplies I require to enjoy life!!! Strange how the "Fiberglass Flu" struck at a time when I needed a diversion from a medical problem. Then when the 5.0 was available 5 yrs before retirement, I said "Lets do it so we can enjoy it NOW"!!! There are just to many sights I can't see from my rocking chair.
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Attached Thumbnails
golden pond.jpg  

Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote