Thank you Melissa,
Great photos and narative.
Truly glad to see something new and inovative. Really glad
that it is being built in the South East.
Gonna have to take a trip over to see this beauty.
Several things I particularly like.
1. Little to no stooping to enter the W-I-D-E door.
2. No turning to enter. Straight shot makes it easier to bring in bulky items.
3. AC not on top. Reducing wind drag, reducing height for garaging, reducing posibility of water leaks
, lowering center of gravity a bit, easer to get to for repairs or replacement.
4. Wheels on the outside where they don't take up inside storage, and are less likely to damage the trailer "WHEN" the blow out occurs.
5. 16" tires
for possibly more load capacity, and they look better.
6. Lighter weight
than comparable sized conventional Eggs.
7. If the $13,900 for a fully loaded model holds true, it is about $4200 less than a 17' Casita
8. As Ken C said, "No Rivits".
9. Lighter weight
and aerodynamic shape could result in better fuel mileage.
10. The thing just looks good, inside and out.