Back From Scamp Camp! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-12-2012, 04:56 PM   #1

Trailer: 2008 20 ft Flagstaff Pop-Up (206ST) / 2005 Sienna
Back From Scamp Camp!

Howdy All! Just got back. We were in Sebring from Thurs till Today. Had fantastic weather! Only got a little rain on Friday night but not till about time to turn in anyway. Satuday night the cold moved in and we had lows in the 30's but made it perfect for sitting around a nice campfire before snuggling into bed.
Got to see Ed again and he the T@b, and meet Floyd and a couple of others.

There is a beautiful, better than new, 2006 Casita Freedom Deluxe for sale at the park. The couple have decided it's time to quit traveling. They dont use computers much and have never heard of our little group. I told them I'd post their trailer here. Once I unpack the paper with all the info I'll post it in the referrals. It does have a brand new Awning as theirs was damaged their last trip, new tires, every available option including a cover which is why it's so shiny, some fantastic storage mods that make the trailer so neat and tidy. There is a large rear cargo box, flatscreen TV, DVD player, micro/convention oven, and much more but I cant remember right off hand. I need to find my info sheet. They do have title in hand, are from Cape Coral FL but will be in Sebring another 2 weeks. I have their contact info so PM me if you'd like it. They are the sweetest couple ever and they hate to see their trailer go but know it's time. As soon as I find that darn paper I'll add additional info to the referrals. Asking price is $11,900.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:36 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp Side Dinette and 2005 Fleetwood (Coleman) Taos pop-up / 2004 Dodge Dakota QuadCab and 2008 Subaru Outback
Registry
It was nice finally meeting you at Scamp Camp. We left Saturday morning and had to fight those direct headwinds all the way back to Atlanta. 15-25 with gust to 35 per the weather service, and with temps going down to 18 I had to winterize as soon as I pulled into the driveway.
radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 09:56 PM   #3

Trailer: 2004 13 ft Scamp Custom Deluxe
Registry
Melissab;
It was a delight to meet you at Sebring! Wow...what a busy and fun time was had by all. Ed sure provided a great service and great entertainment!...
especially the last 9 seconds of that game!
Love that T@B! We once had a ScampCamp sponsored by a guy who traded his 16 Scamp for a T@B... then didn't show up to host.
In fact only two trailers showed.

John;
We lucked out and stayed until Monday and had a great and easy ride home. When we left Illinois to go go to Florida, we faced high head winds and rough conditions on the first day. This Time of year can be hard to predict!
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
scamp