Be careful out there.... - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-30-2015, 11:02 PM   #1

Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper; 2002 Highlander 3.0L; 2017 Escape 21'; 2016 F-150 5.0L Fx4
Colorado
Be careful out there....

I saw a Vibe Windjammer laying on its side across both lanes of I-85 Southbound near Opelika, Alabama this morning. Looks like the tow vehicle (white pick-up) tore free and rolled in the borrow ditch before landing back on its wheels. I hope and pray everyone involved is okay. Needless to say, the interstate was backed up for miles. We've had over 12 inches of rain here in East Central Alabama over the past week, and the sudden torrential downpours we've been having can make even the interstate a hazardous place to drive. So please be careful out there, wherever you might be traveling.... Dale

FWIW, from a quick drive-by glance going the opposite direction, it looked like the Vibe was still structurally intact. They must use screws instead of nails!
War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2015, 03:31 PM   #2

Name: Earl and Kathryn
Trailer: 2010 Scamp 13'
Wisconsin
Oh my! Yes, caution please ! Especially with the torrents of rain and flooded rivers in the Midwest and south.
EarlandKathryn is offline   Reply With Quote