Bed-Comfort Mattress - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-06-2011, 09:47 PM   #21

Name: Bill
Trailer: Trails West
Illinois
Hungary

Jo napot kivanok!

I lived In Hungary as well from 96 to 97 and again in 2001. When were you there?

Bill
Bill K Jr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:03 AM   #22

Name: Charlie
Trailer: '83 Burro
Virginia
Registry
Hungary response

I visited there in July of '93 and '94, then several more times until most recently in '09. I only learned a few words like nim and egan, but it seems like everyone there was learning or already knew English, so language was seldom a problem. I sure miss those Pick (brand) sausages and all the great fruits and vegetables that would just be coming in when I got there in July! They were having the air races over the Danube the last time I was there.

Froggie
Green Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 04:13 PM   #23

Trailer: 74 Boler 13 ft / 97 Ford Aerostar
Registry
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Pittsburgh View Post
Still new to this site as I ponder what I really want in my new 13 ft Scamp prior to placing my order. I plan on getting the Deluxe with a front dinette. Therefore, I will be using the rear dinette as a full time bed. My question of the moment is what do other "eggaphiles" use for a mattress or mattress cover to make the seat cushions more comfortable? Will any standard size mattress provide a good fit with the rounded corners in the back? Also, interested in hearing from any body that has bought a new Scamp and has experienced build flaws in their new trailer like the gentleman that bought a trailer with water lines not connected and an off set roof. P.S. So glad to have found this site with nice members willing to pass on a wealth of ideas gained from experience.
We use a 4-inch non-memory-foam mattress on top of the cushions, and a standard quilted mattress cover. We just cut the matteress to fit the corners and tuck the cover underneath it. We also have a front dinette and leave the rear bed up all the time. It is very comfortable to sleep on. I don't like the memory foam myself, although I understand lots of folks like it.

Rick G.
Rick G is offline   Reply With Quote