From the pictures it looks like your #099 boler
is pretty much the same as my #161 flat roofed boler
that I recently purchased. (It had been sitting in a driveway for the last couple of years and I finally just went to the door and asked if it was for sale
.) We have the same green enamel sink and green 2-burner stove, but also an ice box that has a matching green front door. The only differences that I can see from your pictures is that our spring loaded roof vent is above the sink instead of the stove.
Our door was really sagged and warped at the bottom. From the wealth of information on the forum we drilled a tiny hole in the bottom and found that it too was filled with water. A few weeks later I removed the door and decided to cut a 1' square window through the inside shell at the bottom to see what was going on. I found that between the two door shells were a bunch of 4" x 4" x 1" thick peices of wood chips. They were soaking wet and had all dropped to the bottom of the door.... obviously causing the warping at the bottom. Plus the weight
of the wet wood probably caused much of the door sagging on the hinges. Needless to say I removed the window and resealed it. Removed all the wet wood chips and re-fiberglassed the bottom using a few outside supports to hold the door in its proper curve until the fiberglass dryed. The bottom door curve is now back to normal but I still have work to do on the hinges to fix the sag.
So far besides the door we've redone the inside seams and painted the walls. Had new cushions made. Plus sanded and painted the cubbord doors and redone the front and back windows
. This weekend we're hoping to subfloor and lay some new lino. (our boler was used as an ice fishing shack and has hinged holes cut in the floor) And we need to reseal the side windows
and remove silicone from the roof vent and seal it properly.
Here are some before reno pics from the day the boler came home. (if I can get the attatchments to work)