BOOKS - Fiberglass RV

Old 03-13-2010, 10:49 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita
Been thinking, we're alway reading books some we keep and some just lay around.....why don't we just change them out between us.....so here the thread to get it started.....if you have a book you would give up....list it here on this thread.....If someone see's what he want's ...he can send you a message and you send the book.....now when you get a book you ask for...be nice and mail the person the cost of postage...after you read it.....post it and send it on to someone new......When at the post office ask for book rate... We do this on the motorcycle web... And it works... But we get the zip code first check with the post office and get the money up front ...

Old 03-14-2010, 12:48 PM   #2

Trailer: 2007 Casita
Emmitt, Another suggestion is to take your read books with you and most private campgrounds have a book exchange in their rec area. Take a Book, leave a book. I know our guest loved it! Of course you can't drag boxes of books on your trips, but it's nice to find new titles on your trips.

Old 03-14-2010, 05:11 PM   #3

Trailer: 2005 13 ft Scamp / 2004 Honda Odyssey
I drag boxes of books but I don't take tanks of water.

Nancy
Old 03-15-2010, 12:30 AM   #4

Name: Alan
Trailer: FORMERLY:Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Deluxe ('The White House')
California
For what it's worth - I tend to agree with just taking them to a campground or other such place... Before I retired we had a book bin at W*rk - put on / take one worked well. Dunno how the postage thing would work out. Not sure **i** would do it. Just my two cent's worth.

Quote:
Been thinking, we're alway reading books some we keep and some just lay around.....why don't we just change them out between us.....so here the thread to get it started.....if you have a book you would give up....list it here on this thread.....If someone see's what he want's ...he can send you a message and you send the book.....now when you get a book you ask for...be nice and mail the person the cost of postage...after you read it.....post it and send it on to someone new......When at the post office ask for book rate... We do this on the motorcycle web... And it works... But we get the zip code first check with the post office and get the money up front ...