Buffalo to Niagra Falls - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-12-2009, 12:56 PM   #1

Trailer: Casita 17 ft Spirit Deluxe 2007
I know this was discussed on the Casita Club forum, but for some reason I can't post there anymore or do a search and didn't seem to find anything here either, so I am asking something that may have been asked before. I also posted at the one Casita site.

We have a wedding to attend in Buffalo, New York and would like to sneak in a couple of days across the border. We thought it would be easiest to camp on the Canadian side and then take the Casita to the wedding and find a place to stay before we head home, to Ohio, the next morning.

Any suggestions on a place to camp in Canada and is there any place to just pull in and sleep in the Buffalo area? If not, do you have any suggestions for an inexpensive camping spot around Buffalo?

Thanks for any suggestions you all might have?

Terry R
Terry R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 05:52 PM   #2

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita
Registry
you need a passport . no pets to meny thing to go wrong at the border . we are going over tommrow let you know how it gos
Old 06-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #3

Trailer: 1972 Compact Jr
http://www.riversidepark.net/
Kent I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #4

Trailer: 1972 Boler American and 1979 Trillium 4500
Quote:
no pets
We cross all the time with our dog, one only needs to ensure they have documentation for rabies vaccinations and not to carry an open package of dog food into the states.
Roy in TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #5

Trailer: Compact Jr
Registry
There are several WalMarts in the area or KOA Camp Ground on Grand Island, which is between Buffalo and Niag Falls. State Camp Ground, 4 Mile Creek, in Youngstown NY which is about 7 miles north of Niag Falls NY. I don't know of any in Buffalo
Rick Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:55 PM   #6

Registry
got back from canada . you couldn't pay me to drive around the waterfront park , as for pets i said to many things can go wrong , i did`t say no pets (Roy in Tronto We cross all the time with our dog, one only needs to ensure they have documentation for rabies vaccinations and not to carry an open package of dog food into the states.) thats fine if he or she bites some one then what . gets lose, just to things that can happen . .I would camp on the US side And walk over and use transet syst, they have buses trains street cars, and subways , in less you are going in to the country past Toronto, have fun no matter witch way you go .
Old 06-16-2009, 07:59 PM   #7

Registry
Quote:
got back from canada . you couldn't pay me to drive around the waterfront park , as for pets i said to many things can go wrong , i did`t say no pets (Roy in Tronto We cross all the time with our dog, one only needs to ensure they have documentation for rabies vaccinations and not to carry an open package of dog food into the states.) thats fine if he or she bites some one then what . gets lose, just to things that can happen . .I would camp on the US side And walk over and use transet syst, they have buses trains street cars, and subways , in less you are going in to the country past Toronto, have fun no matter witch way you go .