Burro Trailer Company - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-25-2009, 07:48 PM   #29
Senior Member
 
Greg A's Avatar
 
Name: Greg
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Arizona
Posts: 1,828
Here is the Domain registration info for Burro:

Registrant:
FiberglassUSA
PO Box 4227
San Diego, CA 91909
US
(775) 924 0045
Fax775) 924 0045


Domain Name: BURROTRAILERS.COM

Administrative Contact:
MacArthur, Johnathan jm.mil[at]9ox.net
PO Box 4227
San Diego, CA 91909
US
(775) 924 0045
Fax775) 924 0045


Technical Contact:
MacArthur, Johnathan jm.mil[at]9ox.net
PO Box 4227
San Diego, CA 91909
US
(775) 924 0045
Fax775) 924 0045


Record last updated 07-09-2004 03:02:15 PM
Record expires on 01-17-2010
Record created on 01-17-2001

Domain servers in listed order:
NS0.DIRECTNIC.COM 69.46.233.245
NS1.DIRECTNIC.COM 69.46.234.245

Looks like they last updated in 2004 and it expires in January if anyone wants to try and pick it up.
__________________

__________________
Owner:
Fiberglass-RV-4Sale.com
Scamp Owners International
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 07:17 PM   #30
Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 38
Quote:
I asked the same question but nobody seemed to have the answer. Anybody?

I found the burro molds. You will be able to see them in a a couple years when I finish the documentary, sorry to make you wait.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...amp;hl=bolerdoc
__________________

__________________
Matt, H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:07 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Raya's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Posts: 3,014
Matt,

I'm surprised and disappointed to read that. Everyone here has been very forthcoming with information to help you with your documentary. I don't believe anyone has asked for reimbursement or withheld info that could help you.

Raya
__________________
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 08:19 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Oregon
Posts: 24,383
When I met Matt at the Washington Gathering last June, he was toting a commercial grade video camera. Perhaps he doesn't have any way to post pictures of just the molds. I don't remember seeing a digital or regular camera hanging around his neck.
__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2009, 09:31 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Raya's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Posts: 3,014
Well perhaps I owe you an apology, Matt. I took your post to mean that you weren't going to tell us where you found the molds, or post photos of them, in order to have a "scoop" for your documentary.

If you are planning to tell us about it here, but simply do not have a way to take stills, then that's different (I don't have a movie camera, and was mistakenly thinking that one could make "stills" from them).

Maybe you could explain it in a bit more detail?

Raya
__________________
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 12:51 PM   #34
Senior Member
 
ronsmith100's Avatar
 
Trailer: Casita
Posts: 451
Quote:
When I met Matt at the Washington Gathering last June, he was toting a commercial grade video camera. Perhaps he doesn't have any way to post pictures of just the molds. I don't remember seeing a digital or regular camera hanging around his neck.
I suspect commercial grade means DV tape and probably mini DV tape. If so it is digital already. A string of digital frames run together to make a movie, any of which can be converted to a single digital image.
__________________
ronsmith100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 03:12 PM   #35
Senior Member
 
pjanits's Avatar
 
Name: Pete
Trailer: 17 ft 1986 Burro
Tennessee
Posts: 879
Here's an interesting twist to the Burro story. Mine is an 1986 17 ' and the cert of origin dated Dec 13, 1985 shows Chaska,Mn. just south of Plymouth,Mn. It was sold by Burro of New England Ludlow,MA.
So they were still made in MN. as of 1985

I don't know if Burro of New England bought the kit version and finished it or were a real dealer.
Says 1700 lbs by the way.
__________________
pjanits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 01:54 PM   #36
Senior Member
 
Scott B.'s Avatar
 
Trailer: 13 ft Burro
Posts: 221
Quote:
I found the burro molds. You will be able to see them in a a couple years when I finish the documentary, sorry to make you wait.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...amp;hl=bolerdoc

A couple years! A bit dissapointing to hear this type of statement.

I cant say I am that interested.
__________________
Scott B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:45 AM   #37
Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 38
Quote:
I found the burro molds. You will be able to see them in a a couple years when I finish the documentary, sorry to make you wait.

http://www.fiberglassrv.com/board/index.ph...amp;hl=bolerdoc
The molds I am referring to are the Burro molds near Sac City Iowa. Some of the molds are stored inside some are outside. There are other Burro molds in Mexico made by a different company.
__________________
Matt, H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 01:17 PM   #38
Senior Member
 
Raya's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Posts: 3,014
Hi Matt,

We were just wondering if you would share your information with us (where the molds are, and what they look like). We've shared quite a bit of well-researched information with you, gratis, (and are continuing to do so).

If you're withholding the information just to have it to yourself, it seems a bit stingy, considering.

If not, and if you simply did not understand that we were curious, can you post it here? I'm sure that some of our folks would find it interesting, and it would be good to have it in our searchable archives.

Thank you,

Raya
__________________
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #39
Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 38
Quote:
Hi Matt,

We were just wondering if you would share your information with us (where the molds are, and what they look like). We've shared quite a bit of well-researched information with you, gratis, (and are continuing to do so).

If you're withholding the information just to have it to yourself, it seems a bit stingy, considering.

If not, and if you simply did not understand that we were curious, can you post it here? I'm sure that some of our folks would find it interesting, and it would be good to have it in our searchable archives.

Thank you,

Raya
This is my last post on this subject. If you really need some information send me a PM with your home phone number.
__________________
Matt, H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:08 PM   #40
Senior Member
 
Raya's Avatar
 
Name: Rachel
Trailer: 1974 Boler 13 ft (Neonex/Winnipeg)
Posts: 3,014
Hi Matt,

I don't see the content in your last post?

I don't specifically need your information. I'm not sure how to explain this more clearly, and I was trying not to be offensive and to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is starting to seem like you are happy to take our information (from the forum members collectively), but are not are not planning to share your information in kind.

That seems pretty rotten to me, after all that the the members here have given freely of their information to help you.

The members and moderators here do their best and put forth quite a bit of (volunteer) effort in order to make our database a good one; a free and accurate database for all to use. Since you have (and are) benefitting from that, it seems like you might give back when you can?

Apparently you don't see it the same way. That's too bad. I'm sorry I chipped in, but when I did it was in the spirit of an open and reciprocal information exchange. My bad.

Raya
__________________
Raya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:34 PM   #41
Senior Member
 
Chester Taje's Avatar
 
Name: Ches
Trailer: 1992 Kustom Koach 17 FT
British Columbia
Posts: 4,897
Moderator Hat On

Lets keep this conversation on this thread nice.
Thank You
Chester

Moderator Hat Off
__________________
Retired Underground Coal Miner.
Served in Canadian Army (1PPCLI)
Chester Taje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 03:59 PM   #42
Member
 
Trailer: Boler
Posts: 38
Quote:
Hi Matt,

I don't see the content in your last post?

I don't specifically need your information. I'm not sure how to explain this more clearly, and I was trying not to be offensive and to give you the benefit of the doubt, but it is starting to seem like you are happy to take our information (from the forum members collectively), but are not are not planning to share your information in kind.

That seems pretty rotten to me, after all that the the members here have given freely of their information to help you.

The members and moderators here do their best and put forth quite a bit of (volunteer) effort in order to make our database a good one; a free and accurate database for all to use. Since you have (and are) benefitting from that, it seems like you might give back when you can?

Apparently you don't see it the same way. That's too bad. I'm sorry I chipped in, but when I did it was in the spirit of an open and reciprocal information exchange. My bad.

Raya
I am still waiting for a PM with you home phone number. My number is in you inbox. Please give me a call.
__________________

__________________
Matt, H is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
burro


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ventura Trailer Company info wanted Darrell O Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 7 04-08-2014 07:10 AM
Trailer company for sale Gina D. Classified Archives 5 11-18-2006 05:56 PM
company picnic Dan Quinn Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 1 01-22-2006 09:24 AM
New Fiberglass Travel Trailer Company!~ Jared_Rose Wanted: Molded Fiberglass Travel Trailers 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM
casita company Problem Solving | Owners Helping Owners 0 12-31-1969 07:00 PM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.