Calling all CA single ladies - Fiberglass RV


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 01-06-2009, 10:49 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
Post

February 13, 14, 15 we're having a get-together at Mount Madonna County Park, just west of Gilroy at the top of the hill. We'll be in Valley View #1 at the end of the loop (104, 106, 107, etc.) and would love it if anymore single women would like to join us. I just found out there's another get-together going on at a winery in the region, don't mean to step on any toes. I think we only have Casitas so far, but all FGRVers are welcome.
__________________

__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
So far...
104 Carol
105 Mary Lou
106 Suzanne
107 Lisa M.

Anyone else?
__________________

__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:50 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 2005 16 ft Scamp
Posts: 294
Where is this close to? I am in San Diego, drivable?
__________________
Monica M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
ronsmith100's Avatar
 
Trailer: Casita
Posts: 451
Quote:
February 13, 14, 15 we're having a get-together at Mount Madonna County Park, just west of Gilroy at the top of the hill. We'll be in Valley View #1 at the end of the loop (104, 106, 107, etc.) and would love it if anymore single women would like to join us. I just found out there's another get-together going on at a winery in the region, don't mean to step on any toes. I think we only have Casitas so far, but all FGRVers are welcome.
Lisa, you are from Hanford!
My gosh its been years. I lived in Fresno for six years back in the 80s.
Is there still that Chinese restaurant there that was so exceptional?
I forgot the name of it but it was started after WWII General Marshall's personal chef.
Best Chinese food I have ever eaten.

__________________
ronsmith100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:21 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
Monica, it looks like a good 6 1/2 hours from San Diego. Easy driving, but it's a ways. We'd love for you to join us if you can!
__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
Ron, the Imperial Dynasty closed a couple years ago when the Wongs who were running it wanted to retire--but then I believe I heard it reopened a year or so later by another part of the tamily. Yes, it's very famous, can't believe all the actors/actresses, politicians who have eaten there. Hanford's little claim to fame--that and Superior Dairy for ice cream!

Quote:
Lisa, you are from Hanford!
My gosh its been years. I lived in Fresno for six years back in the 80s.
Is there still that Chinese restaurant there that was so exceptional?
I forgot the name of it but it was started after WWII General Marshall's personal chef.
Best Chinese food I have ever eaten.
__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 01:01 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
It's been suggested that I post a link to the park. That's a thought! This looks a little weird, but I tried. It'll tell you a little about the park, directions, and a link for reservations. You can let me know on this thread or send me an email if you're interested. I'll be posting more info as the time gets closer. Full hookups are $25, dry are $12.

http://www.parkhere.org/portal/site/parks/...xtcurrchannel=1
__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Greg A's Avatar
 
Name: Greg
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Arizona
Posts: 1,828
If I were 20 years younger and single I'd quietly book space 103 and have quite a Valentines Day Weekend!

__________________
Owner:
Fiberglass-RV-4Sale.com
Scamp Owners International
2015 Escape 19 & 1997 Scamp 19
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:18 PM   #9
Moderator
 
Gina D.'s Avatar
 
Name: Gina D.
Trailer: '77 Leocraft 17 & Former Burro owner and fan!
West Coast USA
Posts: 9,016
Registry
if you were 20 years younger, the ladies might have some "legal" issues with your presence

it looks like a good park, but thats just after quartzsite and I can't do both.
__________________
Gina D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:24 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Doug Mager's Avatar
 
Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Posts: 2,536
Registry
Hay Brandy, sounds like this is right up your ally????
Attached Images
 
__________________
Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 10:52 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
Sandra L's Avatar
 
Name: Sandra
Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape")
California
Posts: 122
Registry

Since I will be out of town, and my fgrv has yet to be hatched, I'm sorry that I won't be able to join in the fun. However, hopefully the California fgrv ladies will get together another time
again during the coming year.
Peace and Sunshine
Sandra
__________________
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2009, 11:49 PM   #12
Senior Member
 
Trailer: 1998 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe / Red F150 X-Cab
Posts: 335
Sandra,

So sorry your egg is not hatched yet! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you another time in the future. Will it be ready in time for the San Antonio Lake Rally (haven't heard about one for this year, just hoping)? Blessings.

Lisa

Quote:

Since I will be out of town, and my fgrv has yet to be hatched, I'm sorry that I won't be able to join in the fun. However, hopefully the California fgrv ladies will get together another time
again during the coming year.
Peace and Sunshine
Sandra
__________________
Lisa M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2009, 12:01 AM   #13
Senior Member
 
Sandra L's Avatar
 
Name: Sandra
Trailer: 2009 Escape ('Suite Escape")
California
Posts: 122
Registry
Quote:
Sandra,

So sorry your egg is not hatched yet! Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you another time in the future. Will it be ready in time for the San Antonio Lake Rally (haven't heard about one for this year, just hoping)? Blessings.

Lisa

I've signed up for the Bandon event in July. I'm looking forward to meeting people and seeing what clever ideas they've implemented. I also am hoping I can back the darned thing up into the space without big problems. However, since it isn't too heavy, I guess I can always unhook and push it in.
Ciao for now,
Sandra


__________________

__________________
Sandra L is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Full Timing Ladies? Michael M Fulltiming in a Molded Fiberglass Trailer 195 07-08-2015 04:58 PM
Calling all Bolerites james kent General Chat 2 11-04-2009 05:49 PM
LADIES - Father's Day - gifts for the man Legacy Posts Jokes, Stories & Tall Tales 12 05-27-2003 09:54 AM

» Upcoming Events
No events scheduled in
the next 465 days.
» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.