Campground cheaters - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

View Poll Results: Cheating?
Cheating 17 34.69%
Self Preservation 24 48.98%
Quit complaining, at least you get to go 6 12.24%
African, or European? 2 4.08%
Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-01-2007, 06:30 PM   #61

Trailer: 2002 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel
Send a message via Yahoo to Darwin Maring
Any time you pay money for a camping spot that is in no way cheating anyone out of anything. We all have the freedom to do that.

As a matter of fact, you just may be able to “Reserve” your particular spot with a deposit and if you are able to accomplish that then that ain’t cheating either.

Just makes for good business for the camp ground manager and great camping for U.
Darwin Maring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 07:46 PM   #62

Trailer: Scamp 13 ft
Send a message via Yahoo to Candi Woods
Resurrection?
Candi Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 08:37 PM   #63

Trailer: 1999 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe ('Inn EggsIsle')
This has been an interesting topic and might even beat out the okra subject for postings before its through. I've had to read about half of them to get some sort of feel for the way I think about things like this. I think about the number of times someone has stuck a lawn chair right on the edge of the road to save their favorite spot for an oncoming parade, common here at Disney. I think of the beach at Siesta Key in Sarasota when all the snowbirds are down here and they park a blanket staked to the sand so they have a spot just above high tide, Oh yeah then I think of Williamsport, Pa. where my daughter lives and where they play the Little League World Series every year and the locals and not so locals leave a blanket on the hill in right field so they will have their spot to watch these young athletes go for their shot in the LL museum. When all is said and done, the only time it really rattles me is when I, me, can't find a place to park my feeble carcass. I guess no matter what our opinion is it ain't going to matter one way or the other cuz folks is going to keep on doing it anyway Just Grin and bear it