Casita Liberty 17' Question - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-24-2012, 02:58 PM   #1

Name: Patricia
Trailer: 2000 13' Scamp
Alabama
Casita Liberty 17' Question

Does anyone have the measurements for the king bed in the 17' Liberty. I have looked and cannot find it. We really like the Parkliner with the queen bed and the space inside. It looks like it has more space than the Casita which is what we had been looking at for some time but since reading about the Parkliner we are really interested in it. Just wondered about the size off the king bed versus the queen in the Parkliner if there is that much difference. We have a king bed at home and now have a 13' Scamp which has a very small bed and we are looking to get a bigger bed with the next trailer we purchase. I downloaded all the info on the Parkliner today and I have passed it around the office. Everyone really likes it.
Patricia D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #2

Name: jim
Trailer: 2022 Escape19 pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
I believe the Casita is a 17' trailer and the Parkliner maybe a 15' unit, so there has to be 2' more in the Casita somewhere.
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:17 PM   #3

Trailer: 1982 Fiber Stream and 2001 Casita Spirit Deluxe (I'm down to 2!)
I don't know the dimensions of a Liberty but clearly Casita will?

The big difference between them and a Parkliner though will be the side dinette or bunk configuration of a Parkliner and the giant bed but no side fixture in the Liberty.In a Liberty 1/2 of the Kitchen is where the side seats or bed would be in a SD or FD.

The Freedom or Spirit compare more directly to the Parkliner as far as layout is concerned but the Liberty is a different beast designed to offer 1 big bed or Twin beds as the difference between it and most of the other rigs on the market.

The Parkliner seems to utilize some hard to use space in the Casita in the rear or behind the toilet of the Bathroom to allow the end of the Bunk option to slide into this narrow space and the Bathroom just does not go back to the side wall.

I am sure there are drawings on the manufacturers sites so look and see.
Ed Harris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
casita