Central California Overnight Stop Recommendations? - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-22-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
I got all excited about the French Camp park which has always looked intriguing and one place I always seem to forget about.

Well, when I went on their website and I decided it would be a place I'd forget about. I may not make it down there for a couple of years and by then my 2001 trailer would probably be too old as they have an age discrimination limit.

It is not age that they should be concerned about, it's up keep. But I guess if they didn't have what appears to be a 10 year limit it would be harder to deny people.

For half the price I'll be going over to the Lathrop campground which sounds as though the campground host is very diligent about all the park rules etc. Sounds great to me.

Joy A. & Lily
and "Puff", too
No. Ca. Sierra Foothills
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:08 AM   #16
Name: Gail & Tom O
Trailer: Eggcamper 2010
I realize this is a really old thread but we had a nice overnight at Club Royal Oak in Kingsburg, CA. It is off 99 and on the Kings River. We were there in Jan. so it was very quiet, but I can imagine in the summer it might be hopping. It had security gates.

Gail & Tom O. is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search