Christmas - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-24-2008, 01:05 PM   #1

Trailer: 1983 13 ft Scamp
Registry
Christmas Camper wish list , nothing over $100.00 dollars new or used.

What do you wish for?

Click image for larger version

Name:	wish.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	16927

Kevin K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 02:31 PM   #2

Trailer: Quantum-5 5th Wheel 1980
[quote]Christmas Camper wish list , nothing over $100.00 dollars new or used.
What do you wish for?

Attachment 16927

Living in Central California we have an extended camping season. My wish would be to have more time off to enjoy it. PRICELESS
Ron Wrighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2008, 05:26 PM   #3

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Well, anyone who has seen our trailer when we're glamping knows that we already have waaaay to much 'stuff', so we don't really need anything more. Having said that, ....what about a $100 gift certificate good for our favorite campground/park??
Attached Images

Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 06:27 AM   #4

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Dear Santa, please bring me this faucet. I'd like it in stainless steel. I like the fact it has paddle handles so when my hands are gunky I can use the back of my hands or my wrists to turn the water on or off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HighRiseFaucet.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	20.4 KB
ID:	16933

If the elves can't make it, it's available here: Needs Plumbing Supply

I've been REAL GOOD, honest
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:35 AM   #5

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
i like Donna D's new faucet replacement.. I have looked at them at Home Depot and debated whether to get one or not... .... I really cant think of any "wishes" to put new in my trailer cuz everything has just about been replaced except for the kitchen sink, toilet, and bathroom sink, and countertops( which will not be replaced)
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:32 AM   #6

Trailer: 1975 13 ft Trillium
Registry
Quote:
Dear Santa, please bring me this faucet. I'd like it in stainless steel. I like the fact it has paddle handles so when my hands are gunky I can use the back of my hands or my wrists to turn the water on or off.

Attachment 16933

If the elves can't make it, it's available here: Needs Plumbing Supply

I've been REAL GOOD, honest
We found (having to replace a tap set up in our stick trailer) that there is (or was at that time) a difference in fixture fittings between r/v and domestic (in home) taps. I'd imagine that once the piping conversion to the home style fixture is done, almost any style of fixture is possible!!!
Attached Images

Doug Mager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:49 AM   #7

Trailer: 2007 19 ft Escape 5.0 / 2002 GMC (1973 Boler project)
Registry
Send a message via Yahoo to Alf S.
Hi: Santa I just know you will bring me a "Hi-Arc" 8" kitchen faucet for our "Escape Hatch"!!! I really need the white one so all I have to do is replace the spout!!! I know you are connected to the web to be able to perform your around the world wonder trip. The faucet is at phoenixfaucets.com if thats any help SANTA!!! Oh and while you are on line SANTA if it's not too much to ask a Valterra Hydro flush fitting at valterra.com would be really great. I too have been a good Camper and will leave the usual goodies for you and Rudy too!!!
Alf S. North shore of Lake Erie
Alf S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:08 AM   #8

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
Quote:
We found (having to replace a tap set up in our stick trailer) that there is (or was at that time) a difference in fixture fittings between r/v and domestic (in home) taps. I'd imagine that once the piping conversion to the home style fixture is done, almost any style of fixture is possible!!!
Could be you're correct Doug. But the one in my trailer is a plain ole Delta classic sink faucet, and it's going one way or the other. The one I want has 6-1/4" centers, the Delta (I think) is 4" centers. I'm hoping the cover on the new one will cover up the old holes. If not, I'll come up with something creative.... like a piece of tile? I may have to use flexible braided hose too. Trust me, if Santa brings it, I will figure out a way to get it installed so it works and looks good.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:34 AM   #9

Registry
Hi: Donna... Thankyou for linkin' me!!! I have been a good camper but not so good at compooters. I hope "Santa" finds the rite faucet to cover your needs.
Old 11-25-2008, 11:39 AM   #10

Trailer: 19 ft Scamp 19 ft 5th Wheel Dlx / 2001 Ford Ranger 4x4
I was going to ask.. could one just replace the bar itself w/o replacing the whole faucet unit..?

Not to exceed 100.00 xmas limit to myself.. but I would LOVE a new Escape 5.0 trailer... ( just wishing) Do dreams really come true Santa??
Christi V. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 11:43 AM   #11

Trailer: 2006 17 ft Casita Spirit Deluxe
I want the fan in the wall above the stove so we can remove the light and fan that is in there now. I saw Carol and Jim have one. It would be nice to not have that stick out so far when you are cooking. I think Chuck had one too but don't have a name for the fan. Hopefully Santa will know what I'm talking about.
Linda R002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:55 PM   #12

Trailer: Boler 1984
Please Santa put an electrical water pump under the tree so that we can have pressurized water.
And if you get the addresses mixed up, you can drop off that high arc faucet too.
james kent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 01:58 PM   #13

Trailer: 1979 13 ft Boler and 1987 Bigfoot 5th Wheel
Registry
A water pump would be nice. I guess I would then have to have a tank also and that would go over 100.00.

And a digital thermometer for measuring cooking temps.
Old 11-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #14

Registry
Quote:
I was going to ask.. could one just replace the bar itself w/o replacing the whole faucet unit..?

Not to exceed 100.00 xmas limit to myself.. but I would LOVE a new Escape 5.0 trailer... ( just wishing) Do dreams really come true Santa??
Hi: Christi... I priced the spout only as they are avail. separately but are only $6.00 less than the whole faucet!!! The trailer OTOH is a different dollar. Then again Santa is bringing it likes to save too!!!
My biggest worry is getting stuck in the little cupboard under the sink... thats why I thought I could change only the spout.
Old 11-25-2008, 07:08 PM   #15

Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
Registry
Cool

for our trailer, santa, i'd love to have a dinette table where the front gaucho bunks are now....oops!! santa, why didn't you tell me that your little elf, dennis, is already working on one!!!!
thanks santa, you're the best...after dennis, that is! hahahaha
theresa p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #16

Trailer: Trails West Campster 1970
Registry
I want this:

http://www.amazon.com/Audiovox-VE927-9-Inc...921&sr=1-12

But I'm not quite sure where I'd put it in the Campster. I hate to put a hole in the ceiling to hang a TV. Any ideas? I could probably put a high shelf off the back of the bulkhead (by the fridge) and hang it under the shelf.
Bobbie Mayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 PM   #17

Trailer: Escape 17 ft
Quote:
A water pump would be nice. I guess I would then have to have a tank also and that would go over 100.00.

And a digital thermometer for measuring cooking temps.
Ah, my favorite topic. Digital thermometers. Google CDN thermometers. I have several ( a professional grade oven thermometer, an instant read dial probe, one for deep frying and my favorite, their new dual probe digital. You can use it with the folding probe or with a probe on a cable. It has settings for chicken, beef, pork, etc, and ground beef, ground pork etc. and even ribs. You can adjust for taste. Rare to well done. Or you can program it. It warns you when you're within ten degrees of your target temp.

All CDN instruments are of high quality and made in Oregon, I believe.

baglo
Old 11-26-2008, 12:07 PM   #18

Trailer: Play Pac ('Egg Krate')
I'm wishing for solar twinkle lights for the awning and a single element hot plate.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:42 PM   #19

Trailer: 1973 Bug-eyed Boler
I have something similar to that faucet. It was easy to install - in fact there are lots of fittings out there to help covert to different sizes. Mine is set up so that my hot water tap is hooked up the on-demand water pump and on board water supply while my cold water is hooked up to the city water intake. It works great - especially if your in an area where the water tastes bad and you only want to use it for washing!

Here's a piture: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1381...mp;id=542625903

My wish is for a new door latch - which is currently being fabed up!

Gail
Gail S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:08 PM   #20

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp 1983
It sure would be nice if Santa would come install the upper cabinets, vent fan, and awning rail for us!!
I've been good this year
April Wilcox is offline   Reply With Quote