construction question from a newby. - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-12-2009, 11:35 AM   #29
Trailer: Oliver Legacy Elite 17 ft 2008
Heath, Oliver has stopped production until sometime in 2010. So you might not get a quick response. Good Luck!

While Oliver has postponed production of trailers until this coming January, they continue to work with current owners, give plant tours, and accept orders from potential owners. In fact, we showed our trailer to some folks last weekend, who had been in contact with Oliver last week about ordering a trailer.

Steve M. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 07:53 PM   #30
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Yes, Raya... I'm checking on the availability to buy the vinyl/foam through their parts department. I know plenty of non-Escape people are looking to buy replacements for poor worn out Ensolite. At this point, I don't know if Reace and Tammy want to put their effort into parts rather than the whole trailer. There again, I'll let everyone know what I find out.
Here's the answer!!

"We have already had interest in the headliner by a couple of Boler owners, and one Trillium owner, the only catch is that the glue needs to be sprayed on using compressed air which is not something everyone has access to. We have had a few owners look at bringing their trailer here and having us install the headliner for them but we are so busy this time of year it is difficult to accommodate their needs. Early spring and late winter work best for us.

The price for the headliner is $8/ft and is 54"w and the glue is $50/gal.

Have fun and thank you for your continued support.

Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote