Tim was great to work with on designing the sign, he would email an image, We'd tell him what to change, he would send another image with the changes, and we would continue this exchange until we settled on the final design. Talked to him on the phone a few times too. He had started with a basic teardrop image, I then pointed out that ours didn't have a door on that side so he corrected that, and we ended up with an image that looked like our trailer. I had to fill a hole that had been cut in the door for an incorrect latch, he made a 2 X 2" plug with the numbers 1946 inlaid, the year of the trailer. Another larger inlaid piece has "Tinadrop" in it. Tina is our daughter that found the teardrop on craigslist for us, and this piece covers a 4 X 12" hole that had been cut for a vent. The theory here being that a patch looks like a patch, but instead use something that looks like it belongs there. Found Tim on the tnttt site back when we started the restoration, about 6 years ago.