Customer Service - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-03-2017, 06:38 PM   #15

Name: Bryan
Trailer: Casita "Cozy-Casa"
Central Virginia
You will have NO worries with Casita. I know I have not had any problems. They have a very good product for a very good price and I have had NO issues with it or the company. Get a sales person assigned to you and they will keep in touch. I had Carla -
she was nothing but professional, courteous and understanding. I cannot say how many times I talked with her prior to the sale and sometimes long conversations and changing my options and deletions. I stayed close by when first purchasing it in case there was something wrong - nothing ever went wrong and everyone else that I have talked with never had anything go wrong. Contrast that with some family members who have purchased other brands and there was a never ending list of problems from day one. I keep in mind that all companies do not operate on my schedule so always call first - ESPECIALLY on the weekend and REALLY on a HOLIDAY weather it be Columbus day, Valentines, Memorial day, Labor day, day and weekend after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving week, Independence day, etc.... I also have to consider where they are located for hours of operation vs. my timezone and in this case the severe weather could affect anyone in the eastern half of the state.

Old 09-03-2017, 07:46 PM   #16

Name: Steven
Trailer: Casita SD 2013
NW Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsedwebt View Post
You will have NO worries with Casita. I know I have not had any problems. They have a very good product for a very good price and I have had NO issues with it or the company. Get a sales person assigned to you and they will keep in touch. I had Carla -
she was nothing but professional, courteous and understanding. I cannot say how many times I talked with her prior to the sale and sometimes long conversations and changing my options and deletions. I stayed close by when first purchasing it in case there was something wrong - nothing ever went wrong and everyone else that I have talked with never had anything go wrong. Contrast that with some family members who have purchased other brands and there was a never ending list of problems from day one. I keep in mind that all companies do not operate on my schedule so always call first - ESPECIALLY on the weekend and REALLY on a HOLIDAY weather it be Columbus day, Valentines, Memorial day, Labor day, day and weekend after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving week, Independence day, etc.... I also have to consider where they are located for hours of operation vs. my timezone and in this case the severe weather could affect anyone in the eastern half of the state.
Our experiences with Casita echo bsedwebt's .
They have never failed to return our E-Mails or phone calls.
In fact on several occasions they called back 2 or 3 times because we were unable to take their call on the first try.

Old 09-03-2017, 10:50 PM   #17

Name: Jack
Trailer: 2015 Casita 17FD
Rapides Parish La.
My experience is the same (or there abouts) as Steve's and bsed's...when I bought my Casita, it was a year old...the OP had broken the bottom fridge vent...they called Casita and had one shipped to me...I arrived home a few days later with the wrong vent waiting at my door...I got the mans name on the package and called Casita, left a voice mail for that person and within the hour he called me back...when I explained who I was and the situation, he said wait one...a couple (literally) of minutes, he was back, profusely apologizing for HIS mistake...the OP had ordered the correct vent and he had shipped the wrong one...he voluntarily overnighted the correct vent and told me to keep the wrong vent as it was not worth the shipping to return...can't beat that for service and I was not even the original purchaser........
madjack
Old 09-03-2017, 10:58 PM   #18

Name: Eric
Trailer: 1988 Casita 16 project leaving Scamp on Order
Illinois
I have not had the good response others have had. I sent an email to Casita, with no response. called, and was told I would get a phone call after lunch, didn't, have sent another email, and just the auto-response. I will be calling again this week, and am hopeful I get some answers.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:08 PM   #19

Name: Byron
Trailer: 2006 Scamp 13' towed with a 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7l Magnum W/full tow package (over kill)
Oregon
Registry
My experiences working both side of customer service. A phone call to who ever handles such things works better than an email or a voice mail. I know that Scamp responds very well to phone calls. I did send an email last week asking about when a part would ship. I got almost and immediate response. Being polite gets you a long ways. Words I used in my email, was "I was wondering when this order would ship" "Thank You'. Their web indicated it had NOT shipped. But it had.
I have always had good response from Scamp. I talked to a sales person when I ordered my Scamp, when I need some warranty work or replacement parts I spoke with Kent Eveland (owner of Scamp Trailers), since my trailer is now almost 12 years old I talk to their parts dept. and have no complaints.
Old 09-03-2017, 11:24 PM   #20

Name: Alice
Trailer: 2018 Casita SD - Kondo A-Go-Go
Utah
Registry
Have been working with Jonathan at Casita for the past couple of months on my order. I spoke to him on Friday to comfirm an appt. With him on Wednesday to finalize my order. He has been very accommodating with my phone calls, questions, and indecisions. While on the phone he mentioned Casita would be closed untl Tuesday. I inquired if Rice had any rain, and he said it missed them and was dry there.

KONDO A-GO-GO - I GO WHERE I'M TOWED
Wallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:32 AM   #21

Name: claire
Trailer: 2013 casita pd
Texas
i bought my 2013 casita 13ft PD (patriot deluxe) from the previous owner when it was 4 months old. i had done years of research before chosing casita. i'm fortunate, 1.5hrs away from the factory,1.5hrs away from larry gamble, 4 miles away from OMW (orbital machine works) and i've consulted with all of them frequently over the 4 yrs i've been living in my "little house"
i've never had trouble with the factory, they always call me back ( i telephone, quicker and better responses than emails), ask for the person i want to call me back, and verify that they are open/make an appt before just "showing up" at their gate, particularly on a holiday weekend. they've always been more than great with me and i value their expertise and quality product/price point.
Old 09-04-2017, 12:08 PM   #22

Name: jack
Trailer: Bigfoot
Virginia
The Bigfoot message center-especially for Grant Bilodeau- has been forwarded to the Black Hole Research Division at NASA .