The new VT looks great Roy and Carol...
Of course, everything for me in the decision would really depend on financial capability to carry both trailers and whether I could continue to spread the love between two masters. If I needed to sell or I no longer felt I had enough passion to work on the two trailers continuing to restore the Boler
for eventual sale then I'd definitely sell the Boler
now while season is upon us.
Poli-glow or something similar, would be the definite and easiest route to the exterior prep and would return $$$ in a sale. Stage the interior and take good pics which I know you would do well. Then offer to sell with a detailed listing of everything that was done to date and what is needed to be done yet. Remove the solar
and "Goodies" as Gina recommended.
You've done good work on the Boler
to date and people will recognize that if you present it well. I think it would sell at a good price with an allowance for anything that is necessary to be completed.