Originally Posted by emers382
If you dont get a chance to see one in the next couple of months let us know. We shall be going through your area on the way to the Rio Grande valley near the end of Jan and would gladly stop and show you our 5.0 "classic".
Sent from my iPhone using Fiberglass RV
Thanks, Adrain, for your kind offer. I could be wrong (as I frequently am!), but I'm pretty certain that this decision will be made before you head this direction. Of course, if late January arrives and we're still on the fence, we would be grateful to see your 5.0!
In the meantime, I have followed Carol's suggestion and contacted Escape
... perhaps they can point me to a local "classic" owner.
This is not going to be an easy decision. As you can likely tell from our Casita
photos, we've lavished a lot on love (read" "mods") on our little "Dinky."
It's probably "better than new" in many ways. We love the "look" as well as the overall utility of the Casita
. I'm confident it would sell easily (even though we would price it as a "premium" trailer).
So why are we thinking about this?
Sheesh, so much to think about... we would even have to buy a new tow vehicle.