Draining black tank into grey tank..... - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-19-2017, 02:25 PM   #57

Name: Joe
Trailer: 2013 EggCamper & 2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x4
Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darral T. View Post
Shoot yeah Joe...you gotta be tough to hang with these guys! They'll shake yer hand and pop u in the gut at the same time! And we gotta admit, we like a good "skirmish" now and then- war of words etc. It's called "the internet".
Thanks Darrel T. I'll toughen up and start another controversial thread but be prepared next time! Ha!

2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
JWScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 03:20 PM   #58

Name: Shelby
Trailer: Casita SD
Tennessee
I wouldn't mind being able to empty the gray tank at a slow dribble while driving down the interstate. Maybe someone could invent a remote electronic valve? Maybe for both tanks, in case we have an annoying tailgater.

Old 04-19-2017, 03:32 PM   #59

Name: Dave
Trailer: Casita SD17 2006
California
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShelbyM View Post
I wouldn't mind being able to empty the gray tank at a slow dribble while driving down the interstate. Maybe someone could invent a remote electronic valve? Maybe for both tanks, in case we have an annoying tailgater.
Emptying the gray has been done like that by some folks. Every once in a while, on the highway, I've come up on an RV to pass and had a very fine mist hit the windshield . Always seemed to be on Sundays too as they where on their way home.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:56 PM   #60
Raz

Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Vermont
Thick skin Joe, you need thick skin. In a similar discussion a while back I was bragging on having a porti pot and that I could dump in any toilet. That brought down the wrath of someone who had walked into a campground toilet only to find a mess left by someone who missed while dumping. How they missed is beyond me but as far as this fellow was concerned it was my fault. Obviously, it had a big impact on him. Don't forget to duck.
Old 04-19-2017, 03:59 PM   #61

Name: Steven
Trailer: Casita SD 2013
NW Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borrego Dave View Post
Emptying the gray has been done like that by some folks. Every once in a while, on the highway, I've come up on an RV to pass and had a very fine mist hit the windshield . Always seemed to be on Sundays too as they where on their way home.
That's common practice in Wisconsin . Just drive down any back road with the grey tank valve slightly cracked. They contend that if the valve is set correctly the water will evaporate before it reaches the surface of the road.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:21 PM   #62
CPW

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA
Flori-duh!
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by JWScarab View Post
I do feel bad tho for my reply last night.
Don't, Joe. Most everybody feels at one time or another the way you did when you posted. As has been said, don't take another person's opinion as a personal slight. I could mention the old adage about opinions, but no need. Enough said.
Old 04-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #63

Name: Joe
Trailer: 2013 EggCamper & 2011 Silverado Reg Cab 4x4
Ohio
Thanks guys! I appreciate it!
2013 EggCamper #120

Joe's EggCamper Journal
JWScarab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 06:35 PM   #64

Name: Paul
Trailer: '04 Scamp 19D, Tacoma 4.0L 4door, SB
ex VT, now CO
This Florida denizen and camper was looking for dinner, and he only found smelly dirt, no food scraps. Notice how hard he was trying.

Picture taken about a month ago at Fort Pickens, after sunset.
Attached Thumbnails
P1030195.jpg