I am not ebay savy. What makes you think it's a scam besides the really low price?
1. Low price, no reserve or minimum.
2. Same VIN
number as one that was pulled earlier this evening, not the same trailer.
3. Free shipping to anyplace in North America.
4. Contact with the seller is usually through eBay, this one demands direct contact to free (read throw away) e-mail address.
5. Make of trailer listed as "Scamper"
6. Listing format the same as other scams.
7. Starting bid was $100. Now that's far less than any shipping costs would be.
There was one recently that they blocked out the license
plate so you couldn't trace the trailer from the pictures. This one was careful not to show the back.
If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't true.