EggCamper Frig Size? - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-21-2015, 12:57 PM   #29
Name: Dale
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper, 2002 Highlander 3.0L, 1999 F250 7.3L Diesel

You might want to take a look (or another look) at the current model ParkLiner (manufactured in North Carolina). It has had it's problems (fixed) and detractors (coming around) in the past, but it also has many very loyal fans. BUT TO THE POINT - for your needs, the air conditioner is now roof mounted, and it will comfortably sleep three adults - two in the queen-sized bed plus one on a side bed (with the dinette table collapsed down) while still in a single axle, relatively light weight package easily towed by most any vehicle with a 6-cylinder engine. The side bed in the ParkLiner has even more foot room than available in the EggCamper because the side bed area on the ParkLiner extends further forward into an area that is blocked off in the EggCamper for a closet. That does means, however, that you'd have to either continually change the side bed to dinette and back, or just sit on the beds when necessary to stay/eat inside. But that's probably true of most any fiberglass camper in this size/weight class. Just something else to think about. Don't give up on the dream! Dale

War Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2015, 03:56 PM   #30
Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Thanks, Dale. Yes, I'm looking and computing things in my head. As always, things come together in the end.

Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:09 AM   #31
Name: Mark
Trailer: Egg Camper 2012
Western Massachusetts
Parkliner is a nice rig

Hi Cathy,

We looked over a Parkliner that friends of ours have. It's a very well designed and nicely finished camper. I'd recommend it also. The cabin size is 1' shorter than the Eggcamper, so it's a total of about 12' length of interior living space, but it can sleep 3 (four with the bunk). There have been some lightly used ones for sale recently on this forum.

GL Mark
coastsignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 08:59 AM   #32
Name: Cathy
Trailer: In the Market
Thanks for the info GL Mark. We really want something soon with a shower since our popup doesn't have one so the temptation to just replace stick with stick is growing. We have had 8 stick RVs so are familiar with the pluses and minuses.

I have noted that many do not use their showers in the molded fiberglass trailers.

I over think everything. That's just what I do.

I am watching all the Craiglist and fiberglass 4 sale website for our area. We actually have some time coming up when we would be able to travel a little more to see a unit. Fingers crossed!

Thanks again everyone for taking the time to provide information.

Cathy P. is offline   Reply With Quote