EggFest2013 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-03-2012, 09:27 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Boler 1986
Registry
Talking EggFest2013

All arrangements are made for EggFestOntario2013 in Peterborough at Beavermead Campground for the last weekend in May. Let me know if you want to join us in the group sites or contact the city of Peterborough or Beavermead to reserve "serviced sites".
The blog is up and running at EggFestOntario2013.blogspot.ca with all the information on what, where, when, why, how etc.
Have a fabulous winter and hope to see some of you next spring.
Bizzian
Vivian L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 11:19 AM   #2

Trailer: Trillium 13 ft 1973
eggfest '13

Hi Vivian & Paul...Alistair & Inge will join in on the fun...dust off the solar panels ans water jugs. Got a new banjo to go with the six string for the campfire stuff ...you've been warned
Peterboro was my old stompin grounds for a year while I went to teachers' College there
Cheers....get your roof fixed...see you in the spring on the "TWO-FOUR"weekend...Alistair
Alistair Camelford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #3

Name: Scott
Trailer: Scamp 1981 16 foot
Michigan
Hi, without loking at the map where is Peterborough? I'm in Port Huron MI, right over the bridge from Sarnia, Ontario.
S Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:19 AM   #4

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair Camelford View Post
Hi Vivian & Paul...Alistair & Inge will join in on the fun...dust off the solar panels ans water jugs. Got a new banjo to go with the six string for the campfire stuff ...you've been warned
Peterboro was my old stompin grounds for a year while I went to teachers' College there
Cheers....get your roof fixed...see you in the spring on the "TWO-FOUR"weekend...Alistair
We're working on the roof. Glad to have you aboard. You're on the group list. See you in May.
Vivian
Old 10-04-2012, 07:22 AM   #5

Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by S Bradley View Post
Hi, without loking at the map where is Peterborough? I'm in Port Huron MI, right over the bridge from Sarnia, Ontario.
Peterborough is about an hour east of Toronto, about 20 kms north of highway 401 on highway 28 and 7. It's a 3 1/2 hour drive from London if you know how far from London you are, which I suspect would be another hour??

Hope that helps.
Vivian