Erm...Sorry if I've been posting too much - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Closed Thread
Old 04-19-2009, 07:16 PM   #29
Trailer: U-Haul CT13
Hey Raya, and all of you other busy posters,

I am so appreciative of the steady stream of repeat-posters on this forum -- I never would've considered an egg, figured out how to get one, or known how to fix it without this little corner of the internet. We'd still be in my husband's leaky backpacking tent, thinking about a pop-up. From the people who wax eloquent on converters & inverters to the multi-page notes on the best folding table and where to buy it from Winnipeg to Houston . . . thank you, we get out a lot more now that we sleep comfortably and use our laptops to work -- it's been life-altering. Did I say this already?

I worried that I was posting too much recently, because I just dragged my trailer out of storage and got all excited again about fixing it up.

Your Scamp replacement windows tip was invaluable -- so far, they're leading the pack in my window-repair odyssey. And everyone else that is totally into their trailer? Keep on posting -- I'm absorbing as much as I can, and once I (the trailer, I mean!) get presentable enough, I'd love to go to a get-together one of these days and say thanks in person

Old 04-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #30
Name: Jim
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA

No matter what you post, how often you post, or whether one agrees with your post, as long as you are not out of line by belittling, berating, or being rude to people, you have every right to post whatever and whenever you like.

I too have received similar PM's on a couple of forums. I sometimes come across differently then intended, but never meant anything but good by what I posted. That is the problem with writing for me,I am lousy at it and do MUCH better in person.

2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Closed Thread