Factory visit Lil Snoozy - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-28-2013, 09:14 PM   #1

Name: Keith
Trailer: Not yet
Florida
Factory visit Lil Snoozy

Okay my final visit, I have been to Casita, Scamp, Parkliner and today I was near and drove by Lil Snoozy so I figured I would stop. Lil Snoozy was not on my list as a potential camping trailer because of its look and I was looking for the side dinette.
Lil Snoozy, the factory is right of I26 near Colombia SC. The plant is not as big as Casita or Scamp and about twice the size of PL. It has a separate mold facility and it is clean and modern. They had two finished model units to look at and play with in their lobby. I spoke with the owner and he spent about an hour or more with me going over the camper and the build process. The unit was different than what I was looking for and not the shape I had seen myself liking. If any of you are still in the market for a trailer and are reading because your looking, I would give the Lil Snoozy a close look. They are a bit different and only use electric but the build is designed to hold and run a Honda 2000 on the tung of the camper. They have a nice bath and the dinette is a very comfortable leather or leather look couch with a removable table. You sit on it and look out the window or at a tv in the entertainment area. It has a full size queen bed that was very comfortable, AC included and a cool cassette flush toilet in the wet bath. Very large bay windows that slide and also can be raised out gull wing style to really open the place up. Needless to say I was very impressed and now I will spend some time reading about them on here as they were a hit. The whole trailer is fiberglass and no wood the structure trailer under is fully galvanized. A very nice camper.
Flharleycop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #2

Name: Carl
Trailer: 2013 Lil Snoozy #161 (SOLD)/2010 Tacoma
NE Oklahoma
What was your wife's opinion Keith?
Wife got to be happy you know.........LOL

I really enjoyed your assessments on the ones you've visited.
Very well done.
carlkeigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 09:52 PM   #3

Name: Keith
Trailer: Not yet
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by carlkeigley View Post
What was your wife's opinion Keith?
Wife got to be happy you know.........LOL

I really enjoyed your assessments on the ones you've visited.
Very well done.
The Lil Snoozy was on my own it was unexpected, we took good videos of it. She was not wild about the carpet on the walls of the others, as she had bad memories of cleaning our boats cabin with the rat fur so she will like the LS not having that to deal with. When I get home I will show her, but I told her to start looking online at it.
Flharleycop is offline   Reply With Quote