Favorite Trailer Feature - Page 4 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #43
Trailer: *Love Bugger
The removable leaf in our dinette table. Mostly, we leave the bed made, but on occasion - usually wet weather - we set up the table, and with the leaf removed it is very easy to get in and out of the seats.
Marv, I'd love to see your set up for the table. I've been toying with this for a long time...

There are so many things I love about my Lovebug, most importantly, the ability to hook up and head out in twenty minutes time. As a plein aire artist, I can throw in some eats and drinks, and be on the road in no time. It allows me to be on location all day, or a couple of days, if I choose, and to invite other artists to paint with me in comfort as we're often at an abandoned farm, by a quiet lake, in a field!

The awning is a plus as it provides shade for an artist, the propane refrigerator for food, the storage to leave my painting supplies in the trailer so no hauling and packing.

The Lovebug will be going to Nebraska for a paint out, North Dakota for a gallery opening in May, SE Minnesota in June for an art festival, and the Badlands and more later this summer and fall to paint!

Less is definitely more in my world, less stuff, less hassle, less to bog one down, less gas...all this equals more freedom, more space, more time to paint and enjoy life!

Funny, though, I can't for the life of me decide what to paint on my window guards!

Glo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 10:46 AM   #44
Name: marvonw
Trailer: 1978 Trillium 13 ft
Great Lakes area-US
Marv, I'd love to see your set up for the table. I've been toying with this for a long time...

Here are some pics of the table. The guy we bought it from didn't tell us about it, so imagine our surprise and joy at discovering this feature (a couple weeks into our first big trip)!
Attached Thumbnails
Trillium_Table_complete.jpg   Trillium_Table_latches_lft.jpg  

Trillium_Table_latches_rt.jpg   Trillium_Table_opened.jpg  

Trillium_Table_leaf_out.jpg   Trillium_Table_w_o_leaf.jpg  

Marv Watson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 01:45 PM   #45
Trailer: 2001 13 ft Scamp / 1993 Jeep Cherokee
I have a number of features.

I love the bi-fold screen and of course my wonderful awning.

I love having a refrigerator, no ice for me.

Having my own bed to sleep in that is not on the ground.

Being able to cook inside when the day is over and I'm tired of being outside.

Watch TV if I choose anywhere I choose, I happen to have a satellite dish.

I now have the generator mounted on the tongue in it's beautiful box, so it's what I like most today.
Joy A. & Lily
and "Puff", too
No. Ca. Sierra Foothills
Joy A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 03:43 PM   #46
Trailer: 2007 Casita
The tires and the hitch, so I can get outta Dodge.......................... Though I love even just being in the Egg sitting in the barn on those days I need a 15 min break. But it's being able to pull it out on the road that I love the most.

Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote