FB? - Fiberglass RV

Old 05-27-2017, 04:30 AM   #1

Name: Bat Dude
Trailer: Escape
Michigan
FB?

Still waiting for Michigan summer to warm up and intermittent rain to stop so I can pull the Dometic fridge out and paint or replace the chipboard platform it is on. Looks like 8 (4 each side) large rivets on front lip around the door and a few screws on the outside on base are holding it in place. Disconnect LP gas line and electrical connections and hopefully good to go. I hope it is an easy re-fit.

With the water leakage through outside vents a few years back it is looking like the platform may be deteriorating. Idea is to paint it or replace it if needed. The owners manual also suggests cleaning the chimney annually if used on LP to remove any soot. The burner seems adjusted well so do not expect any.

While looking at varied Plein air painting sites this AM I came across a fun pastel by Tobi Clement Southwest Pastel Artist posted on the Plein Air Painters of New Mexico web page. Looks like this has a belly bad so FB??

While the weather here is not this bad for me or our Scamp, I am still waiting for the temps to get into a comfortable range in order to get outside for my own Plein air work. Just dropped 4 paintings off at a local galley that I did on Jekyll Island earlier in the year. Curious if anyone in Mich. likes the colorful marshes of the Golden Isles LOL.