Fiberglass RV Christmas cards - Fiberglass RV

Old 09-11-2009, 08:47 PM   #1
Name: Vickie
Trailer: 1988 Perris Pacer ('Bean') / 2015 Ford F-150, 2017 Winnebago UltraLite 27BHSS

OK, you guys are probably way ahead of me---but found some cute Fiberglass rv Christmas cards on Zazzle. You can even customize them, write your own message, etc. Kinda pricey, but couldn't resist! My order of 20 is on it's way! Only my "bestest" friends and family will be getting these!

1988 Perris Pacer
2010 Honda Ridgeline
2013 Winnebago Minnie 2101FBS
Vickie B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 09:22 PM   #2
Trailer: 2010 17 ft Escape B ('Cafe Egg')
That is cute!

Congrats by the way on your fiberglass egg! You must be so excited! I still have to wait on mine, several more months. Just got some fabrics for it.

Gerda, H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 11:21 PM   #3
Trailer: 2007 Casita
Vickie, your toooooooo funny! Those are very cute, have seen a lot of different rv style Christmas Cards. But hadn't ran across a lot of "glass" designs. Thanks for the link.

Another idea! For your Christmas Cards next year. When we had the resort we had a local artist that did our Christmas Cards of our rv in front of our resort. Everybody loved them, and if I remember correctly they weren't as pricey. You might want to find a artist in your area and see what they can come up with. All they need is a picture of your trailer to work off. The lady who did our's did the original out of water color, then made up the cards from there. She also did post cards for us of the resort to send out to guest as Thank You's etc. As well as local attractions to sell in the store.
Robin G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 06:36 AM   #4
Name: Donna D
Trailer: Escape 5.0 TA, 2014
Depending how important it is to you and how much you want to spend, Page Bridges is reknown for her Vintage Travel Trailer Art

Then too, you could also check with Terry G. on the Uhaul Camper Forum... great pen & ink! :Uhaul Camper Forum and the prices seem really reasonable.
Donna D.
Ten Forward - 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Double Yolk - 1988 16' Scamp Deluxe
Donna D. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009, 08:27 AM   #5
Name: Dave & Kathie
Trailer: 2013 Escape 21
Hey Donna, thanks for posting Paige Bridges' beautiful artwork, I forgot about her but sure enjoyed seeing it again! Here is a link to the one of the Kersten brother's cards, it's a cutie ( we sent it out last year) Stonehouse Cards You can customize it.
"I do not understand how anyone can live without some small place of enchantment to turn to." M K Rawlings

Dave&Kathie is offline   Reply With Quote