Florida Egg Rally in Florida! - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 08-05-2017, 05:08 AM   #1

Name: Sherri
Trailer: 2012 Casita Spirit
St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Florida Egg Rally in Florida!

Get Crackin'...The Second Annual Florida Eggs-travanganza!
Come Out of Your Shell.... and Join Us!
January 12th-15th, 2018
Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park
Live Oak, FL
Three egg-citing days of eggs-actly what you need…
eggs-ercise, a little music, and lots of Yokes!
Would you like to get that egg of yours on a roll? Reservation is now open and we have 40 sites waiting for you. If you have never been to the Spirit of the Suwanee Music Park in Live Oak, FL, it is huge, and features hiking trails, canoeing, swimming, the historic Suwannee River, and lots more. This is the park’s second January gathering of "eggs". Music is a tradition here, so if you’re a musician, or just a wanna-be, please bring your instrument. A bunch of “regulars” who play Bluegrass at the park will be on hand Saturday night in the Pickin’ Shed. Feel free to join in or just come to listen. Sherri Magill, a newish Casita owner and second-time host, is organizing the event in hopes of seeing old friends meeting other fiberglass trailer owners who long to hit the road and live in a nature rich environment. You don't have to own an "egg" to join us. All are welcome! Just make your reservation as you normally would (or come visit for the day). The Eggs will gather in The Loop camping area. Our activities will include a wine and cheese welcome, a pot luck dinner, communal campfire, flea market, trailer tours, tech talk, bat watching, kayaking/canoeing, and a fantastic treehouse tour that was featured on DIY. You may call the office to stay in our egg reserved area by dialing 386-364-1683 during regular business hours. Ask to speak with Carol or Chancey and they will give you The Egg Rally discount. Electric/water sites are $27 a night and full hook ups are $31.50. Get regular updates on this event at https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridarally/

Florida Egg Rally and S' More
183 Members

Sherritini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 12:57 PM   #2

Name: kathy
Trailer: 1972 Boler 13
New York
Registry
See 'ya there

I went to the first one, so much fun, and a great river to paddle. Looking forward to going back!
adkboler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 01:40 PM   #3

Name: Michael
Trailer: Oliver Travel Trailer
Florida
We want to come. If we do not have a trailer yet are there any cabins or a lodge to stay in?
roguebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2017, 02:53 PM   #4

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
There are cabins. I don't know prices on those. Call Carol at the park and she can tell you. You'll love seeing all the eggs!
Old 08-05-2017, 03:21 PM   #5

Name: Michael
Trailer: Oliver Travel Trailer
Florida
Thank you and will do.
roguebooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 01:46 PM   #6

Name: Julie
Trailer: Scamp
Florida
Reservation made!

Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will be bringing our bicycles and kayaks if anyone wants to play with us
Julie and Jose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 02:52 PM   #7

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Florida Egg Rally and S'More

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie and Jose View Post
Looking forward to meeting everyone. Will be bringing our bicycles and kayaks if anyone wants to play with us
Hello Julie and Jose,
Please email me at smagill@aol.com with your site # and email address so that I can send you updates. The music park is a great place to kayak and bike. Glad you are joining us!
Sherri
Old 08-07-2017, 02:56 PM   #8

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by adkboler View Post
I went to the first one, so much fun, and a great river to paddle. Looking forward to going back!
Hi Kathy,
I know you are coming to the March rally. Are you signed up for January too? I don't have your site #. I am planning on the Mingle and Jingle. Will you be there in December? Hoping to see you soon!
Sherri
Old 10-18-2017, 08:00 AM   #9

Name: Jane
Trailer: 17' Casita SD
Florida
Hi Sherri, we're new to the area. What is the mingle and jingle in December, if you don't mind me asking? We're thinking about the January trip as well.
Jane in FLORIDA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 10:11 AM   #10

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Hi Jane, The Mingle and Jingle is a Tin Can Tourist rally. If you google Mingle and Jingle 2017 Sertoma you will see it. Last year it was open to the public. Not sure about this year. Unfortunately, the January rally is all booked up. Maybe next year!
Old 12-18-2017, 06:05 PM   #11

Name: Richard
Trailer: 2008 17' Casita
Florida
New to the rallys!

Hi Y'all,
Just wanted to introduce ourselves. My wife is Darla and I'm Richard. Darla just retired and we sold our 16 ft. Scamp and found a Casita near our home. This would be our first Rally, and would like to join in on the fun! I will be making reservations, and wouldn't mind any recommendations on lots to ask for.
Looking forward to meeting you all.
Lotbb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 07:09 PM   #12

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Hello Richard and Darla,
I am the host and will be on #25. Any site on our loop should be good. You can go to musicliveshere.com and pull up a map of the loop. Hope to see you in January!
Sherri
Old 12-22-2017, 07:11 PM   #13

Name: Tom
Trailer: 21' Escape
Tennessee
We will be attending. Arrive Jan. 10 and depart Jan. 15. Site 63.

Tom and Linda
Old 12-22-2017, 07:14 PM   #14

St. Petersburg, FL
Registry
Welcome Tom and Linda,
If you are not a member already, please join
Www.facebook.com/groups/floridarally
And PM me your email so I can put you on my contact list. Thanks!

Tags
rally