Frank & Gail's ParkLiner - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV

Old 10-25-2013, 08:36 AM   #57

Name: deryk
Trailer: 2012 Parkliner 2010 V6 Nissan Frontier 4x4
New Jersey
Registry
Yeah Frank it baffles me...and Chandler knows I have had a few people come and see my ParkLiner who then ordered one...so Im just confused which is why after all the calls and emails I felt its time to let them know that I will report them, gave them the holiday weekend time to call me, when they still didnt return my call or email I filed with the BBB and the North Carolina Consumer protection because I love my ParkLiner but feel that this is a manuf oversite and they just dont seem to return my messages and I just want a resolution before something happens... and even though we have the original axle they were using how many years until it starts to sag and we get the rubbing that all the other owners are experiencing?

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
deryk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:27 AM   #58
Raz

Name: Raz
Trailer: Trillium 2010
Vermont
Deryk, I suspect what is happening is that they receive your email, say to them selves "I've got to decide what to do about that" and then move on to some immediate crisis. Having been in your position let make a suggestion. Either fix it yourself and send them the bill or drive down there with trailer in tow. Gibsonville has to be within a days drive from anywhere in New Jersey. Face to face, I suspect they will take care of you. You may have to leave the trailer to get it taken care of. Be prepared for that.

I do not think that waiting for them to get around to you or hoping others will intercede on your behave will get the results you hope for. Just a thought. Hope it all works out, Raz

Old 10-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #59

Name: Frank
Trailer: 2012 ParkLiner #006
New York
Glad I got this done. Now on to winterization (tomorrow).

Old 10-25-2013, 01:36 PM   #60

Name: Betty Lou
Trailer: Ready to purchase.
Delaware
Gail and Frank's Parkliner

Deryk, truly baffles me as to why PL have not gotten back to you in an appropriate amount of time. How frustrating. Have you tried to send something certified mail? Hope you hear from them soon. Really shouldn't matter purchased new or preowned.so sorry for your frustrations. BL
Old 10-25-2013, 02:26 PM   #61

New Jersey
Registry
Driving down there without hearing from them first isnt something I would really want to consider... round trip over a thousand miles... They have till nov. 4th to respond to BBB. I might consider sending a registered letter.

I got a facebook message from cameron sent on oct 11th that I didnt see till the other day because we arent friends I didnt get it in the normal message area but I messaged him back on tuesday... I can tell he saw it but still havent heard back. I contacted a battery box manuf needing specific measurements because the middle of the box is wider then the top and bottom and it only listed the inside measurements...naturally they never got back to me either (this is getting old lol) If I found a battery box that fit into the area I would go that route because Im unsure of the increase in tongue weight...I can afford $75 but doing what Brian did to enlarge his wheel wells is out of my price range right now with the holidays coming up, and not hearing a "yes we will pay for it" from ParkLiner.

All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost.... J.R.R. Tolkien
Old 10-25-2013, 03:46 PM   #62

Name: Brian
Trailer: 2013 ParkLiner
Upstate New York
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_a View Post
Nice plumbing job Frank. That ought to do the job!

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Brian M. in NY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 11:43 AM   #63

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian M. in NY View Post
Nice plumbing job Frank. That ought to do the job!
Thanks Brian! You were the inspiration pal!

Frank
Old 10-26-2013, 11:58 AM   #64

Name: Carol
Trailer: 22' Airstream Formerly 16' Scamp
British Columbia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank_a View Post

*Nice* plumbing work Frank!

Edit: Forget my previous question I see the answer. the main line is simple running over top of the bypass line - at first glance I thought it was also tied off to the tank! LOL
Carol H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 12:04 PM   #65

New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol H View Post
*Nice* plumbing work Frank!

Edit: Forget my previous question I see the answer. the main line is simple running over top of the bypass line - at first glance I thought it was also tied off to the tank! LOL
Yeah, you can just see the original "shiny" white Sharkbite line disappearing towards the front of the trailer. As I quickly found out, there is a number of steps necessary in doing this PEX stuff. Ya need to be able to spread the jaws on that big crimp tool before you tighten down on a clamp. This thing got built a few times!

Frank
Old 10-29-2013, 11:29 PM   #66

Delaware
Hi. I continue to read AND re read the posts concerning Parkliner modifications. Very impressive. It's like 'This old house' problem presented and solution offered. I must confess though that I am getting a little nervous reading all the changes, modifications, tweaks being done on PL. My sister and I have one ordered; we hope and pray that more of the kinks are being worked out in the building / production phase b/c I don't have a clue as to how you gentlemen reconfigured hoses, battery, plumbing. I am trying to take notes (actually keeping a notebook) on what I am reading. Still way above my skill level. Thanks again for sharing your knowledge with us 'sponges'....I am just trying to absorb it all....well at least a little. Thanks for educating me about what PEX means. Betty Lou and Bev ( 2 sisters with a toolbox)
Old 10-29-2013, 11:46 PM   #67

Delaware
Deryk, we really hope you hear back from PL sooner than later. The wheel well and tire rub problem would be high priority, I would think. So frustrating. Sorry for what you are going through.
Old 10-29-2013, 11:57 PM   #68

Delaware
Deryk, I know it would be road trip down to PL but as Raz put might be what it takes to get proper resolution. Now that I recall, when we were down at PL mid Sept to meet with Cameron there was a PL on the loading dock that was one of the earlier models. Cameron said it was in to get the updates done and a couple of options done. Hope you hear back from them soon. Take care, bl
Old 10-30-2013, 12:46 AM   #69

New Jersey
Registry
Thanks Betty Lou, I hope so too!

Old 10-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #70

New York
I'm a very happy dude tonight. Came home, and right after I changed, the USPS drops by with a package for me - a new stainless steel stove top and check from ParkLiner to replace the microwave.

Frank

2012 ParkLiner #006
2013 4wd Escape 2L Ecoboost with 3500# tow package
frank_a is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
parkliner