Frontal Area - Page 3 - Fiberglass RV

Old 08-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #29

Name: jim
Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape19 Prairie Schooner pulled by 2014 Dodge Ram Hemi Sport
Pennsylvania
Registry
Not to change the subject, but the only reason I keep the gas hog is because it has a lifetime warranty!! It was during the 2009 economy crisis that Chrysler offered this.
Otherwise I'd get something more economical, but then again I only drive it about 3000 miles a year.

Old 08-07-2011, 07:48 PM   #30

Name: Jesse
Trailer: 1984 Scamp 13'
Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008
Not to change the subject, but the only reason I keep the gas hog is because it has a lifetime warranty!! It was during the 2009 economy crisis that Chrysler offered this.
Otherwise I'd get something more economical, but then again I only drive it about 3000 miles a year.
Can't argue with that!

Old 08-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #31

Name: Dennis
Trailer: 2011 Scamp 16 SD
Tennessee
When you make your trip here to Clarksville, TN in Dec if your folks are on the Ft Campbell side of town there is a full hook-up campground run by Ft Campbell and it is open to the public. It is not on the secure area of the post so you do not have to go through security, vehicle search, etc. Only a few miles to Walmart and Ft Campbell Blvd. Wife and I will be in area at that time so if we may be of any assistance just PM me. I have a Scamp 16. Enjoy your new T@B. I have camped several times with the seller Ed. Very nice fellow.
Old 08-09-2011, 10:18 AM   #32

Name: melissa
Trailer: 2012 Scamp 13 DLX
Florida
Thanks Dennis! It's my nephew who is stationed at Ft. Campbell so I'd guess he wouldnt be far from post. Do you have the name or link for the CG? Figure they might fill up in a hurry over Christmas. What kind of weather/temps should we expect? This will be my nephew's first winter there so he cant help us with that info yet. While we're there we'll celebrate our 20 yr anniversary. Plan to leave the kids with G'ma/G'pa who are driving in from TX so we can have a couple days to ourselves. Any suggestions on where to go/do in the area? Will the State Parks be open that time of year?

Thanks again!
Melissa