Generator - Tri fuel - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 01-12-2013, 10:40 PM   #15
Name: Jim
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Thanks for the info and link, Dave. I will be definitely considering doing something like this, though not sure when. I will just add it to my long list of things to do.

If you think that bottle and brackets are pricey, try getting some prices on a custom aluminum box. Not cheap.

2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:03 PM   #16
Name: Ryan
Trailer: In the Market
I was browsing for a conversion fuel kit and came across this site. After looking through their site for about 5 minutes, I found what I was looking for and called their business. Their staff was extremely helpful in helping me find what I was looking for. This is their site and I would recommend them to anyone who would like to buy conversion kits or has questions about them.

ryanlafferty48188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
Name: Ryan
Trailer: In the Market
Hello all,

I have been looking for a new generator conversion kits for my rv. While I have used US Carburation's kit and Nash fuels in the past, I have discovered another company provided me with quality service. I ordered this from Century Fuel Product's website and their business was top notch. Their conversion kit has all the necessary parts needed in order for me to complete my conversion. I own a Honda EU3000iS and was looking to convert it to run on propane, natural gas, and gasoline (Tri-Fuel). The conversion kit that I needed was the SEK-4A and the SEK-5A Kits. The quality of their product and their service excellent. This is the link to their conversion kit page.

Small Engine Propane Generators Kits, Natural Gas Converter Kit, Makita, Winco, Yamaha, Homelite

ryanlafferty48188 is offline   Reply With Quote