Got my U-Haul back from Az, posted pics - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-23-2008, 06:28 PM   #1

Trailer: U-Haul 13 ft 1984
Hi all, Greg A PMed me to remind me I had not followed up with pics of my new U-Haul, so it got me moving, so go check them out in the "show us your rigs" thread. I am tickled to death with my new egg, and will be in Yellowstone in June (yup, furnace works!).
Thanks again to all that posted referrals, when I went to bid I knew just where I stood in the market. I paid in the high $3000s, but am very happy with the deal, considering the condition and camp-readiness.
I bought it from a new eBayer, with zero feedback and few pics and little description, but as wary as I was from all of the eBay scams, I went with my gut that the seller was just new to this selling stuff. He bought it to fix and re-sell (minor FG damage) but he camps in a sweet '73 Cloud 13', whick looks to have the same double shell as Burro and U-Haul??
I told him to check out the FGRV site as he had not heard of it!
See ya out there!
-Will
Will Dale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2008, 07:50 PM   #2

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Will,

Welcome to the world of UHaul. We have the Vacationer shown in the album. We love ours too (a little too much - we both have UHaul jackets, shirts, and hats. We also had hats and shirts made that have a little UHaul embroidered on them. They can't put on the UHaul name but we have the name we call trailer, Howie on them.). If you are going out to Yellowstone, I believe that you can only camp in the campground made for the bulgemobiles. We were there with our 3' Burro year before last sandwiched among the big guys. They would not let hard sided trailers go elsewhere.

Hop on over to www.uhaulcamper.com too if you have not done so yet. Most of us are on both forums but there's lots of information there too.

I am off to have a look at your pix.

CindyL
Old 04-23-2008, 07:57 PM   #3

Trailer: 16 ft U-Haul VT
Registry
Well, welcome to both forums! I recognize that UHaul from uhaulcamper.com. Looks great!

Congrats!

Cindy

Tags
u-haul