Gotta Snoozy! - Page 2 - Fiberglass RV

Old 04-18-2012, 06:34 AM   #15

Name: Lisa
Trailer: Former Escape 19 owner
Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Magee View Post

With nothing on the roof, that leaves good possibilities for solar panels at some point.
Alan was able to prewire the Snoozy for solar power. I'll do some research and pick up a panel that I can put on a tripod (not attached to the roof). This will give me a bit more flexibility on where/what angle to place the solar panel.

Old 04-18-2012, 06:48 AM   #16

Trailer: casita freedom dlx 17
Congrats Lisa, The snoozy is a great camper. Although I thought you had ordered an escape 19.....what happened?

Can't wait to see it all at the rally and enjoy a Fat Tire with a CO fan

Don and Brenda

Old 04-18-2012, 06:58 AM   #17

Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don W. View Post
Congrats Lisa, The snoozy is a great camper. Although I thought you had ordered an escape 19.....what happened?

Can't wait to see it all at the rally and enjoy a Fat Tire with a CO fan

Don and Brenda
Had a few personal issues come up that forced me to cancel the Escape (nothing that Tammy/Reace did - they were wonderful!).

See you at the rally! (with the Fat Tire ale on ice!)

GO ROCKIES!!
Old 04-18-2012, 12:30 PM   #18

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2012 Lil Snoozy w Forester
Illinois
We are shopping too

Congratulations Lisa.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My wife and I were at Lil Snoozy checking them out Friday morning as Alan was preparing to drive your Lil Snoozy up to you. We spent a couple of hours with Alan checking them out. Got to see your unit first hand. It was beautiful! Alan was extremely nice and the units are as nice as the pictures show. He told us how you wanted the unit that weekend but he couldn't find anyone to bring it up to you. So he said he wasn't busy so he decided to drive it up to you himself. Couldn't believe it. We really like the Lil Snoozy.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #19

Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavArl View Post
Congratulations Lisa.

WHAT A COINCIDENCE! My wife and I were at Lil Snoozy checking them out Friday morning as Alan was preparing to drive your Lil Snoozy up to you. We spent a couple of hours with Alan checking them out. Got to see your unit first hand. It was beautiful! Alan was extremely nice and the units are as nice as the pictures show. He told us how you wanted the unit that weekend but he couldn't find anyone to bring it up to you. So he said he wasn't busy so he decided to drive it up to you himself. Couldn't believe it. We really like the Lil Snoozy.
Talk about a small world! Very cool!

The Snoozys are really unique little trailers and I truely enjoyed meeting Alan. I hope to take a trip south to see him and the factory in the fall.

so are you going to get a Snoozy too?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:58 PM   #20

Name: Dave
Trailer: 2012 Lil Snoozy w Forester
Illinois
It's at the top of our list. Just trying to figure out a few things.

I noticed you are a Colorado Rockies fan. We are too since U of C got a lot of our money sending 2 kids there for college. We retire in 2 weeks and are looking forward to doing some RVing although neither of us have ever done it before. It's a big move but one we think we'll love. Also looking forward to seeing some of the folks who've shared on this forum.
Old 04-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #21

Name: Bill
Trailer: Lil Snoozy / Jeep Cherokee
Pennsylvania
Registry
Congratulations! We are really enjoying our Lil Snoozy and it sounds like you are as well. We picked ours up on April 2nd and continue to marvel at the trailer's fit & finish and personal attention we received from Alan and Nicholas. We camped near by their facility for 4 nights after picking it up. They even came out to the camp ground one evening to make sure we were not having any issues.
Speaking of the fan, we had a closet built under the air conditioner aft of the sink. This required placement of the fan on the backwall in the shower. It works just fine in that location!
We keep finding new features that we love. Just yesterday we discovered that the cabinet under the sink is of perfect size to store two cases of premium micro brewed beer. Now can it really get better than that!
On a more serious note, if anyone is considering a new fiberglass RV, I would recommend that they consider a Lil Snoozy. I have not found anything that I am less than satisfied about.
Old 04-18-2012, 03:42 PM   #22

Name: Nick
Trailer: 2012 Lance 1885
Oregon
Looks pretty good. Congratulations. The picture with the TV really puts a perspective on it's size. I've seriously considered the Lil' Snoozy in the past and still really like it. I wonder if they'd paint it to match my pickup? Of course now I'm on the other coast in California so quite a jaunt back out that way. Oh well...
Old 04-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #23

Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavArl View Post
It's at the top of our list. Just trying to figure out a few things.

I noticed you are a Colorado Rockies fan. We are too since U of C got a lot of our money sending 2 kids there for college. We retire in 2 weeks and are looking forward to doing some RVing although neither of us have ever done it before. It's a big move but one we think we'll love. Also looking forward to seeing some of the folks who've shared on this forum.
I did some graduate work at at CU- Boulder. They have a good piece of my $$ too!! I'm a newbie to rv'ing also.
Old 04-18-2012, 05:42 PM   #24

Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill in Pittsburgh View Post
We keep finding new features that we love. Just yesterday we discovered that the cabinet under the sink is of perfect size to store two cases of premium micro brewed beer. Now can it really get better than that!
Thanks for the tip!!
Old 04-18-2012, 06:19 PM   #25

Name: theresa
Trailer: Outback (by Trillium) 2004
New Brunswick
Registry
the l'il snoozy sure looks like a beautiful unit. the care and consideration you have received from the owners is superb.
if we go south next winter, we plan to stop in and check out their facility.
congrats and woohoo! sure would love to see interior photos....
Old 04-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #26

Virginia
Registry
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikljones View Post
Looks pretty good. Congratulations. The picture with the TV really puts a perspective on it's size. I've seriously considered the Lil' Snoozy in the past and still really like it. I wonder if they'd paint it to match my pickup? Of course now I'm on the other coast in California so quite a jaunt back out that way. Oh well...
I don't know if Alan can repaint for you. I asked if the graphics could be changed to red to match my Ford. It was the only mod that Alan wasn't able to accommodate.
Old 04-18-2012, 09:15 PM   #27

Name: Michael
Trailer: Li'l Hauley
Oklahoma
I think the main color is probably in the fiberglass itself. Which means that a paint job would be extra $$$ and not in the purview of the Snoozy shop unless they have a paint booth (which I doubt). One would probably have to take it to an auto body shop after purchase.

I do know of one custom truck camper mfr. who offers custom paint jobs, but they can offer it because they happen to be located next door to an auto body/paint shop!
How much time do we have left? 2 Chr. 7:14
Mike Magee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #28

Name: Dave (and/or John)
Trailer: Scamp 16 SD std layout 6
Georgia
Registry
Nice! Good luck with your new camper!

radar1-scamping.blogspot.com
Radar1 is offline   Reply With Quote