Great Price on Quiet Yamaha Generators - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Fiberglass RV > Fiberglass RV Community Forums > General Chat
Click Here to Login
Register Registry FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-19-2007, 02:56 PM   #1

Trailer: Bigfoot 25 ft / Dodge 3500HD 4X4 Jake Brake
Great Price on Quiet Yamaha Generators

I talked with Ed at Wise Generators today and he has extended SPECIAL pricing to ALL our members on his generators.

The Yamaha EF2400iS is only $1,099 (FiberglassRV.com members) plus FREE Shipping and No Sales tax (except in Illinois). This is the BEST price I have found.

Talk to Ed and mention FiberglassRV.com

Name:   ef2400_Yamaha.png
Views: 62
Size:  94.6 KB

Honda Generators are also greatly reduced. SEE Honda Special

(no I don't have stock in the company or receive anything from Wise Sales)

Bigfoot Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 09:55 PM   #2

Trailer: 2005 25 ft Bigfoot / 2008 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 4X4
Registry
Hi
Some things actually get less expensive = the Yamaha generator noted above is now listed at $10 less than the price quoted above for members!!
Julie
F.Bishop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 03:04 PM   #3

Trailer: Bigfoot 21ft (25B21RB)
thanks for the heads up Mike
Phil Underwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #4

Trailer: Bigfoot 21 ft Front Bedroom
I have had an EF2400iS for six months now. It starts with a gentle pull, is very quiet and runs a 13.5 roof air. It will run a variety of power tools and it only weighs 70 lbs. The way I use it it runs five or six hours on a tank of fuel. The tank holds 1.6 gallons. It is the best generator I ever used.

I made a cover for it out of a plastic 55 gallon drum. The drum was a used food grade drum that according to the label once held soy sauce. I bought it at a farm supply store for $11.00. After measuring I cut it about 60/40 with a power jig saw. The plastic was easy to cut. The top part fits snugly over the generator and is completely rain and water proof. This allows me to transport the generator in the open bed of my pickup in all weather. The picture shows the generator powering my trailer from the bed of my truck at the Louisville truck show in April. The generator is secured by a cable and padlock from Lowe's. You can't see it in the photo but the cable goes through the handles of the generator and is secured to the frame of the truck in front of the rear bumper. The barrel cover is near by.
Attached Thumbnails
Generator.JPG  
Bruce H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2008, 07:28 PM   #5

Trailer: Play Pac
Quote:
I have had an EF2400iS for six months now. It starts with a gentle pull, is very quiet and runs a 13.5 roof air. It will run a variety of power tools and it only weighs 70 lbs. The way I use it it runs five or six hours on a tank of fuel. The tank holds 1.6 gallons. It is the best generator I ever used.
Are those as quiet at the Hondas?

Thanks - neat job and ingenuity
Camilla is offline   Reply With Quote