Gypsy Fiberglass Trailer Brand - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-17-2007, 10:37 AM   #1

Trailer: 13 ft Scamp
Hi there, Anyone have a Gypsy or know anything about this brand of Fiberglass Trailer? thanks..

I am looking at one and need to know more about them..thanks Dee
Dee Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:29 AM   #2

Trailer: 1988 16 ft Scamp Deluxe
The one that's currently on eBay? Looks pretty nice. As far as I know (I've certainly been known to be wrong) this is the first time we've heard of the brand. I've searched the archives and can't find anything about the Gypsy...doesn't mean it's not there, I just can't find it.

If you find out more Dee, or even make the purchase...we'd all like to know more
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:05 PM   #3

Trailer: No Trailer Yet
Is it a vintage trailer?

Quote:
Hi there, Anyone have a Gypsy or know anything about this brand of Fiberglass Trailer? thanks..

Joanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 01:22 PM   #4

Trailer: 1979 Trillium and 1989 Bigfoot (named 'Swanky')
Registry
Send a message via AIM to Donna R
Quote:

Hi

We have seen a few Gypsy trailers around Nova Scotia. We have spotted 13 or 15 feet ones and seen two rare 5th wheels .....BUT they are definately NOT fiberglass. They all have been frame and aluminum skins. We looked inside the 15 and the 5th wheel and they were very nice, but heavier than fiberglass.
Maybe there is another "Gypsy" that IS fiberglass? but all the ones here are not.
Hopes this helps
Donna
Donna R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 02:01 PM   #5

I thought Dee was talking about this one and it sure looks molded to me

Gypsy
Old 02-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #6

Trailer: 1987 17 ft Burro
Discription says fiberglass. If anyone wants it - it's going, going gone in 53 minutes
Christi W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 11:59 PM   #7

Trailer: Boler (B1700RGH) 1979
Assuming it's that one on eBay, it certainly does look moulded, in the upper-and-lower-shells style. Interior has an interesting mix of moulded fiberglass (seat bases) and wood cabinetry. The squared shape allows paneling on the walls.

I don't see anything in the Albums which matches it. Similar to a Dolphin... but not quite. Looks like a new addition!
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 05:17 AM   #8

Quote:
I don't see anything in the Albums which matches it. Similar to a Dolphin... but not quite. Looks like a new addition!
Does to me too Brian I've borrowed the pictures for the albums, sure hope whomever won the auction finds us here at FiberglassRV and give us some information about the Gypsy. In fact, I think I'll contact the seller and pass along website information and hopefully he/she will pass it along to the buyer
Old 02-18-2007, 08:07 AM   #9

Trailer: Fiber Stream 16 ft 1982
Send a message via Yahoo to Benita
Quote:
Does to me too Brian I've borrowed the pictures for the albums, sure hope whomever won the auction finds us here at FiberglassRV and give us some information about the Gypsy. In fact, I think I'll contact the seller and pass along website information and hopefully he/she will pass it along to the buyer
Donna you can click on the winning bidders name and then go to the contact member link under the space for his/her photo on their eBay profile page. There is no need to contact the seller. The winner, traderbill1000, may be a dealer or someone who dabbles in resales. His feedback indicates other campers sold.
Benita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:39 AM   #10

Quote:
Donna you can click on the winning bidders name and then go to the contact member link under the space for his/her photo on their eBay profile page. There is no need to contact the seller. The winner, traderbill1000, may be a dealer or someone who dabbles in resales. His feedback indicates other campers sold.
I did that too Benita. Contacted both buyer and seller...hopefully someone will answer up. I believe both parties are sellers of trailers, not private parties as we'd think of them.
Old 02-18-2007, 08:44 AM   #11

Trailer: Gypsy 1979
Alright already, Darn, My cover's been blown!!!!!!! traderbill1000
New brand to me too, Will go retrieve on friday or sat. 210 miles south. Will keep all posted. Bill
Bill Boone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 08:56 AM   #12

Quote:
Alright already, Darn, My cover's been blown!!!!!!! traderbill1000
New brand to me too, Will go retrieve on friday or sat. 210 miles south. Will keep all posted. Bill
Okay Bill, guess you can ignore any message from me, or any passed on from the seller.... suppose you have the link to FiberglassRV

Yeah, I want to know ALL the scoop about this trailer. Hopefully you'll get some of the manufacturers documentation.

Psssst: I've already borrowed the pictures for our albums from eBay too
Old 02-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #13

Trailer: Gypsy 1979
O.K. Donna, I'll get all the scoop when I get it home and take lots of pics. so far looks like no stove, no table and no propane tank, but I was impressed with the strong frame which looks like 2" by 4" anyway will keep you posted. Bill
Bill Boone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gypsy