how come everyone is flashing Me - Page 5 - Fiberglass RV
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-29-2013, 06:42 PM   #81
Commercial Member

Name: Kevin
Trailer: 1995 Scamp 13
Pennsylvania
Registry
Yep, 13'. Either a 93 or a 96, have to get it home first to find out! Hopefully the ground dried out enough today, it's in my friend's mom's yard, don't want to tear up the grass, I'd be in the pickers for sure.

There are 3 of us, we're hoping to head up around the end of July, want to catch the Lobsterfest in Rockland, show my wife and son the Outward Bound school, swing through MDI/Bar Harbor for a couple days, and see some other sights. I'd really appreciate any information you have.

I ate at Ray's kind of on a whim. I was staying in Concord, drove to Portsmouth, walked around, saw the food prices, then looked up other restaurants in the area that might not charge 85 bucks for 2 lobsters. I don't usually eat any meat, but I make exception for lobster, and it was my birthday. Great meal, loved the restaurant, then I rode back to Concord in the dark and rain on the bike. Headed north from there the next day. I was kind of shooting for the first night in Keene at Wheelock Park, I liked staying there (other than the skunks) and it's close to town but still quiet. I'll certainly post up plans as they firm up. Thanks again!
KevinPete is offline   Reply With Quote