283. I love it because I could actually afford to own it outright!
284. I love it because it means never waking up in 6 inches of water from a poorly adjusted rainfly (with a toasty dry Husky on my chest!).
285. I love it because it means never again counting the pebbles and treeroots occupying the space just under my back.
286. I love it because I didn't need a new tow vehicle.
287. I love it because I have room to move around even on a rainy day.
288. I love it because I will never again worry that if this *@&$# wet wood won't light
in the 300% humidity then I am never going to get breakfast.
289. I love it because it is the largest wheeled backpack I have ever owned. Now I can take WAY more stuff with me!
290. I love it because it was inexpensive enough that I can afford to treat it as an outlet for my creativity.
291. I love it because through it I become a member of an awesome online community.
292. I love it because it gives me the freedom to live anywhere I want.
293. I love it because I can lock the door and take a shower without wondering if my stuff will still be there when I get back.
294. I love it because it makes me feel secure enough to sleep alone in a strange place.
295. I love it because it allows me to separate the wheat from the chaff, the "Why would you do that?"s from the "How cool is that!"s