here goes, If you have questions just ask.
Picture type and size
1. Photo uploads all need to be either .jpg or .gif files. for me jpg loads the best in the large files, but for the avatar by your name gif is better in my opinion.
2. There can be no spaces
or funny emblems like $ ^ in the name title
. You can use -.
3. Picture size is very important. there are many programs that size pictures. maybe you have one already. I use Photo something and and/or MS publisher. there is also an Image program that came with my computer.
- - no bigger then 500 pixels wide. I use 498.
- - picture file no bigger then 80 KB
- - no more then 72 pixels per inch for the fastest loading.
1. Hit reply button in the topic you want the post or
start a new topic in the area of choice, like General, modifications, etc. if you are doing something with your trailer and want to single it out. Which many people with mods do. they then add to that topic to keep their pictures together.
2. While in the reply window (which is where you are when you answer a post) look to the left and click the Upload Photo
words. follow instructions. real easy if you have the picture size correct.
3. load no more then two pictures per post. you can then do another post in the same topic if you have other pictures. Too many in one post and the load time is too long for us dial up people. :)